Author Topic: i need some loving comfort  (Read 1371 times)

this new years has loving sucked for me.

today, i was stuck one of my dad's friends houses for some wingmageddon thing. it was crowded as forget, all of his friends were playing cards against humanity, which i was not invited to, and I had nothing to loving play. i was there for 10 hours straight, and felt like time was eternally passing.

then, once i got home, i went into a rant about how much my dad doesn't even loving do anything with me, and how my mom and stepdad are the only ones that really do stuff with me. my father only really does stuff with his friends or when he wants to go out with me. we have some fun, but not much.

school's been a big stuff, i barely passed with ds on almost all of my classes, my teachers are richards, and it was loving awful.

i tried to get my friends to help, but they were doing something else, all but one of my friends, who i will name june to protect her name, who comforted me. the rest were either talking about something else, and i almost caused a bit of a fight in the skype group.

look, can someone just comfort me? this day has been a big loving bummer. anyone who just wants to loving make fun of me or be a richard can forget off, i don't need that tonight.

My new years sucked too. stuffty mood friends!

need more gaming
and ducks

i'm not going to forget you

Look on the bright side; you're year is likely to at least get a little better than the first day.

I hope, anyway.

you can just forget off right now
k, I'm just saying it can be more fun to be in an online community instead of in a real life community if that real life community sucks
and they tend to form around games
so in which case, gaming with a group tends to be a good idea

yeah it's fine to joke but not when a dude is having this kind of a time
in lieu of being able to give you a hug and tell you comforting moriarty things
i will just say that things will always get better and to not dwell on stuff like this
a downer mood makes your day worse just by having it
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:35:21 AM by Moriarty »

i went into a rant about how much my dad doesn't even loving do anything with me
I'm a little confused about this part, was it your dad himself who you were talking to? If not, you may wanna try that. Maybe he doesn't know you want him to spend more time with you.
I think they're just trying to lighten the mood. I know you're upset, and it's totally reasonable for you to be. But I promise an argument won't make you feel better, even if they had actually been trying to upset you.

mine sucked too.

my mom got pissed at me for eating all of the sandwiches.

my mom got pissed at me for eating all of the sandwiches.

i would be too

i feel you

my new year's day was pretty much ok to horrible with a single sentence

My favorite song of all time is Odds & Ends by Ryo Supercell. The song is about trust and friendship; how there's always someone who will love and support you no matter how much stuff you have to go through. It helps me feel better when I feel like stuff, which I have been for at least four months now, and I think it would help you too.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:51:40 AM by the hacker »