Author Topic: Skittlr, LGBT+ only social media platform fundraiser (past its goal of $100)  (Read 6852 times)

I would not be surprised if there were people like that.they just want attention
plot twist: there actually are

i thought they'd need more money for this but apparently i was wrong

well this really ruined my day knowing lgbt people want to talk to eachother. forget

im gonna go play some videogames and try to forget about those people who i can't see nor hear nor interact with. forget. they're really messing with me. why can't they be normal.

well this really ruined my day knowing lgbt people want to talk to eachother. forget

im gonna go play some videogames and try to forget about those people who i can't see nor hear nor interact with. forget. they're really messing with me. why can't they be normal.
I kinda find it weird too. Gay people talking to lesbians errr. But its what they want to do. So i'll just let them be. They're aren't really harming anyone so meh.

I kinda find it weird too. Gay people talking to lesbians errr. But its what they want to do. So i'll just let them be. They're aren't really harming anyone so meh.
it's terrible really.

i just wish everyone would be exactly like me all the time, then i could have some rest.

it's terrible really.

i just wish everyone would be exactly like me all the time, then i could have some rest.
who would want to live in a world inhabited solely by camels

it's terrible really.

life would be much easier lol, sadly it isnt that way heh.
But you gotta know, differences are what makes the world even better
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:23:06 PM by Naked Human »

who would want to live in a world inhabited solely by camels
it's called the Middle East

don't give me excuses because I'm pretty sure everyone there is a camel. no exceptions.

why cant they just add a vowel between the l and the r

life would be much easier lol, sadly it isnt that way heh.
i'm bein sarcastic

whoosh

i'm bein sarcastic
sarcastic or not, life would be boring but easier, thats my point. Lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:43:32 PM by Naked Human »

I just noticed that the site's name is a copy of tumblr, but they forgeted it up because skittle isn't a verb.

skittlr: taste the gay rainbow

i hope in the future when gender all this becomes more mainstream that i don't get sued or arrested for using only they/their/them or "it"