Author Topic: Racism.  (Read 5399 times)

mondaycakes

God damn people like you. Your ignorance really pisses me off.

With a word that came from slavery days, assigned to blacks that were considered unworthy of a name, as well as all the ice cream they had to go through, probably being called that along the way, how can such a word not be used in a tribal manner?

:panda:
You deserve a medal
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 11:34:18 PM by Toadzard »

Well, fascism is the loathing of all religion...
Nope, that's not fascism.
Yeah... I kind of said it incorrectly. Fascism is the dislike of every religion, except your own. It was used in the Soviet Union, I believe.

Well, fascism is the loathing of all religion...
Nope, that's not fascism.
Yeah... I kind of said it incorrectly. Fascism is the dislike of every religion, except your own. It was used in the Soviet Union, I believe.

Fascism? Soviet Union? Err...

Fascism is a far right-wing ideology, however, Soviet Union had a communistic system, that's a far left-wing ideology.

Italy was a fascist state from the early '20s up to 1943 (1945 in Northern Italy).

I hope this helped.

Try spelling things correctly and developing simple sentence structure before going anywhere near a computer.

...Fascism? Soviet Union? Err...
Quote from: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
Fascist governments are different from communist ones in that fascists do not want to take over land and factories to own them.

mondaycakes

God damn people like you. Your ignorance really pisses me off.

With a word that came from slavery days, assigned to blacks that were considered unworthy of a name, as well as all the ice cream they had to go through, probably being called that along the way, how can such a word not be used in a tribal manner?

:panda:
Oh only when all the stereotype black rappers come along and start flinging it around like the word "and".