Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 26281 times)

I'm pretty sure I won. Yes,mine is not the best.but holy stuff.i watched it and I was laughing my ass off thinking of Steven Moffat joked.

For starters,that's not the doctor who theme song.

Then,the doctors not purple. And the doctors not black(well,not yet)

nope, his was better

I'm pretty sure I won. Yes,mine is not the best.but holy stuff.i watched it and I was laughing my ass off thinking of Steven Moffat joked.

Jokes*

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that my version was 100% better than yours

the reason I chose a black and purple doctor is because I wanted to introduce a person of color as the main character to give it some more diversity. And of course it's not the doctor who's theme song, that's piracy :P

sorry but i think you are wrong

I don't believe you that you watched it,either that or your trolling me. "I DEMAND A FAIR TRAIL"

I don't believe you that you watched it,either that or your trolling me. "I DEMAND A FAIR TRAIL"
no his was literally better
it got the point across way better while also being funny. Your video is just slow and boring

the doctor who intro with a warp through space, ike's was way more interesting

Oh,I get it now.because your all hate me,your going against me. Well its not like I'm losing anything.im still working on the project,and theres nothing you can do to change my mind.

the doctor who intro with a warp through space, ike's was way more interesting
mine had a warp through space -_-