this kid at my school wants to "corrupt" me

Author Topic: this kid at my school wants to "corrupt" me  (Read 2790 times)

so basically wants me to smoke, drink, do drugs, all that stuff

he sent me a friend request randomly on facebook last night, didnt know why but i added him
at lunch today he said i have made a huge mistake, that he was going to get his "hacker" friend to find my ip and where i live, so he can make me do drugs and stuff

i removed him from facebook right after i got home so he couldnt see my phone number

help forums what do i do

did you really fall for the "hacker" thing
if you ever see him on your property call the police and say this kid is stalking you

aren't you in that one school for special people? go talk to the principle or something

show it to his parents

um not be a cry baby over nothing?

um ignore him

Or, if he continues to bother you, take a screencap and show it to the office at your school.

lel i kno were u liv im gona make u do drugs and stuf

Seriously though, just talk to a teacher or principal. Or just tell him to forget off

show it to his parents
um ignore him

Or, if he continues to bother you, take a screencap and show it to the office at your school.
he doesnt say it online
he keeps telling me "you're going to the dark side" and "i will corrupt you" at lunch

Seriously though, just talk to a teacher or principal. Or just tell him to forget off
he's edgy as all of forget though

he doesnt say it online
he keeps telling me "you're going to the dark side" and "i will corrupt you" at lunch
he's probably just loving with you

if he's not, there's nothing he can do to force you do anything

so this stops you from going to the principal or telling him to forget off

warn him of your ddos capabilities

he's probably just loving with you
he most likely is and op is actually scared for whatever reason

If I can properly imagine your school, given what you've said about it on the forums, surely it's the place to take this sort of stuff really really seriously?

Just say that he's been harrassing you, online and at school. They'll keep him seperate from you.

Of real life?