Windows 2000/XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8/8.1
Mac OSX / iOS
Chromebook / Android
Linux / Ubunta
Other (Specify in post)

Author Topic: Favorite Operating System?  (Read 1605 times)

Title says it. I have only chose "major" operating systems for the poll. If your OS isn't listed, select OTHER, and post the OS name, preferably with pics.

Personally, I grew up using Windows 9x/Me, 2000, and XP. But I always liked Windows 7. Until recently, that is. I got fed up with Windows 7 deleting my search index and various other bugs. I decided to go ahead and try Vista, and it runs super fast compared to 7. My graphics quality is even better than ever now, and since I chose the business edition, I can host an FTP servers.

I know everyone hates Vista. But I actually like it better than 7. I am using SP2 btw. It performs so much faster than it did when I had 7. I also have DreamScene so I can have animated backgrounds. This guy here was correct:
http://variableghz.com/2012/01/why-windows-vista-sp1-is-better-than-windows-7/
with the only real downside being no aeroSnap. Instead im using a 3rd party aeroSnap

So, whats your favourite OS?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:58:40 AM by Goth77 »

I have a feeling I'll like Win10 a lot more than 8.1, from the short amount of time I played around with the tech preview, but am I kinda interested in trying ubuntu...

OSX makes me want to kill myself.

Windows 7 use to be my favourite, but I've began to like 8 a lot more.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:58:55 AM by Abstath »

OSX & iOS.

Of course I use Windows as my main operating system though.

Windows XP Masterrace
Windows XP please come back to me ;_;

Windows 7 right now

Windows 10 looks promising, and most likely to not be a flop like 8

i'd probably say windows 8 but i've never tried it, so windows 7 is probably my favorite

win 7
win 8 is okay but eh, 7 is better to me.

Win8 was ambitious with their multiplatform design, but it felt clunky for both Pc and mobile

7 is masterrace imo

Windows 7 is the best ofc.
Windows 8 would be better if it allowed theaming and didn't try to force metro so much. Hopefully 10 is better.