Author Topic: Loading Screen Slideshow  (Read 8551 times)

Displays a loop of all your screenshots on the loading screen as on the Main Menu. Also adds fancy text to the load screen -

Also idc if this has been done before so don't bother whining.

Download

If you like this check out more of my add-ons
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:10:27 AM by General »

AMAZING! (I've been waiting for this)

Wait, it just loops the screenshots that are displayed on the main menu?

*With cute SAMPLE TEXT

am i dreaming or is that for real!?!?

The main menu and this both go through a loop of all of the images in your screenshots folder.

The main menu and this both go through a loop of all of the images in your screenshots folder.
Again *With SAMPLE TEXT

Blockcam had this, but it didn't have the Now Loading text, plus it had shameless self advertising. Therefore this mod is better.

Great! :D

Now I have an even better reason to go and remove all of my accidental screenshots! :P

Tbh I don't know why Badspot didn't have the loading screen like this to begin with...

Blockcam had this, but it didn't have the Now Loading text, plus it had shameless self advertising. Therefore this mod is better.
From experience with that add-on, I think its slideshow slows down your loading like hell. Now I'm thinking about that, does this do the same to us?

That's nice idea. I'm wondering why Badspot doesn't add it before?

That's nice idea. I'm wondering why Badspot doesn't add it before?
You usually want loading screens to be as minimalistic as possible to allow for fast times.

I'm pretty sure this literally has no impact on your loading time.

From experience with that add-on, I think its slideshow slows down your loading like hell. Now I'm thinking about that, does this do the same to us?

That was fixed a long time ago, I misspelled a variable and this was causing a really fast loop to happen.