I've been DOXed

Author Topic: I've been DOXed  (Read 4382 times)

So recently, I was minding my own business on Rust. There was this aimbotting, flying hacker with the name of UnderDogDanny120.
So as a regular admin would do, I banned him.
He adds me on Steam, and I accept it. He then proceeds to leak information about me that a simple IP lookup would not do.
This worries me. Should I take legal action, or should I just ignore it?

I don't care if people know where I go to school, because I'm transferring after mid-terms.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:00:03 PM by Sheepocalypse »

ignore it

fbi won't do stuff

gg blocking out your high school, forgettard

lol what's he going to do with that
tell your mom you play videogames or something

what's your problem

whats having his high school gonna do

Dude just leaving your highschool and your name (how many people do you think are called "blake") you can be very easily tracked down, no wonder this dude found you

Dude just leaving your highschool and your name (how many people do you think are called "blake") you can be very easily tracked down, no wonder this dude found you
I don't care if people know where I go to school, because I'm transferring after mid-terms.

where you transferring

what's 10 feet up your ass

This is a good point. If you think leaving your name, school and zip code for us to see is safe, you might need to step up your privacy game

Take a legal action, there are many things he can do to you with that info
he can even go to your house and murder you in your sleep D:
oh and... whats your steam skin it looks cool
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:03:17 PM by (minecraft) »

I've never understood the fear of posting your identity online. Like, for kids obviously there's that (unreasonable) fear parents have that some creep is gonna track them down and snatch them on their way home from school, but is anyone here really gonna go to Newark Delaware to specifically target OP when there are plenty of perfectly fine kids at local schools? I'm looking at you Steve. Anyway, I just don't get it. What am I gonna do with his name? Names are meant to be told to people.