Poll

Any Gun and Classes Win. You can choose what you want.

-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Rggbnnnnn's Gun Games [No Longer Accepting Admin Applications]  (Read 6087 times)

Rgg, your server is a mess with out admins...

And i will show you why.
http://i.imgur.com/7jq8yAD
This is your server. With alot of spam...

The spammers...

Zeaza:
http://imgur.com/F6wO3Cb
BL_ID: 32899

54xscv:
http://imgur.com/by0gUa3
BL_ID: 29454

He was spamming too, but then he deleted his spam, but he still spammed.

Ok please ban these spamming fools...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:40:51 PM by zombie6069 »

-Snip-
Jesus. At this rate i should shutdown the freebuild completely. That was just a filler. Will go on right now.

Admin Application
Block ID: 19639
IGN: Dablock
Previous Moderation Experience: None
Why Should I Accept You? Really want to start getting some experience.
People who recommend you: Never modded before, no one I play a lot with
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): Mod, unless you think otherwise :)

Edit: I won't be able to get on until this Friday because of Finals

For the record "applying" for admin is loving handicapped

Pick people you know/can trust, when you do this sort of stuff it's not because you want good adminning, its because you wanna generate more attention for the server. But whatever.

Pecon is guilty of this as well but he's a special case

Are gun games on yet?
Prototype is on Wednesday. This will not include maps.

For the record "applying" for admin is loving handicapped

Pick people you know/can trust, when you do this sort of stuff it's not because you want good adminning, its because you wanna generate more attention for the server. But whatever.

Pecon is guilty of this as well but he's a special case
That is completely your opinion. I am not trying to attract attention. I am just trying to have some admins on board to make sure the experience is better. I am not accepted every application and I might stop accepting apps overall soon.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:34:50 AM by rggbnnnnn »

I don't really like the current name so please suggest what you would like. I was thinking of calling it Ace of Spades since I slightly based this off of it.
Would you want similar maps to AoS?

Would you want similar maps to AoS?
I want that, but I can't just use cubes in blockland. May find a way to make maps like hallway or classic gen look nice in blockland.
Edit: If you want to be mod with no admin experience I just have to gain your trust first.

I want that, but I can't just use cubes in blockland. May find a way to make maps like hallway or classic gen look nice in blockland.
Edit: If you want to be mod with no admin experience I just have to gain your trust first.
By classic you mean the ww2 like maps right? Modter would actually work really well I think.  Only thing is AoS relies a lot on building, the maps could still work though.
Ok!

Guess What! We may have a map for the prototype! Classic Gen is a classic AoS map that focuses on exploration and is a ctf map.

If the tool I found still works: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227601.0

I will generate a classic gen map and put in bases!

As for the rest, I do not have a map for them yet. That is why the server still remains unfinished.

The topic is already getting old so i have to save it. -Bump

Maps to be included in prototype:
Summer Blocktown for tbt
Subway Map for tbt and arena
Classic Gen for CTF tdm and sad
DM_Mesa for arena
Collab City for TDM
SMM Default City for Infection and Arena
No map for some gamemodes.

I really like the ideas behind this server. I just have one question. Do the game modes run on a rotation basis or a voting system?

I'll submit an application, why not?

Block ID: 50690 (most used)
IGN: XR_7
Previous Moderation Experience: WorstedBark3 (SA, helped with assorted projects), DrumStix (SA, assistant to his WIP air race), Apak (SA, supervision/maintenance for Speedkart), Tezuni (A, mainly player supervision), sean6258 (A, BlockHub project)
Why Should I Accept You?: I'm excellent at keeping a wary eye on players while still being interactive. Any disciplinary action is always warranted and played by my best judgement. Although my building skills are not my greatest feature, I'm decent with eventing.
People who recommend you: Haven't asked around for quite awhile, but definitely any host I have worked for. I am always remembered by the players that have played under my authority.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): I'll leave this up to you if I'm accepted. I'm not online terribly often due to my long term internet situation, but I can make an effort to be online when the server is open.

If the tool I found still works: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227601.0
Completely forgot about PTG. If it was updated to somehow smooth with midterm that would be awesome. But that should actually work really well for an AoS map.