Author Topic: Fay's art + graphics thred - I HAVE A REASON OK  (Read 4435 times)

so despite the fact that everyone is making their own thread for doodles im making this because i do a lot of graphic design but graphic design threads usually die out and yeah im aware there's one but im too loving swaggy for that

anyways this prioritizes my graphic design stuff (which i will dump here) over my drawings which ill post in the DMT more often but i might put small doodles here

the stuff i do

Really nice, do you use fire alpaca for these?

Really nice, do you use fire alpaca for these?
depends. i use firealpaca for anything i do straight from the tablet but that's rare when i'm doing graphic stuff - in which case i usually use PDN

I was wondering since inkscape seems like a good suggestion

Mostly because vector graphics work better for GD

yeah i should probably get a better program
PDN is basically a tie between 'a better MS paint' and 'baby's first photoshop'

oo I like those paradise pics

really clean looking

i was gonna put this in the OP but i wanted to clean it up first

because it was originally used in this

i recently got into photoshop or something so ive been messing around with it and made this logo

tell me how i did

yes, everything was meant to overlap, i know this is your thread but i cant find anything similar to it where everyone can post stuff

a tip is to merge those.... little excess things from the letters like in the actual GTA title and like i did in my GSF one

that's one of the neat things about Pricedown

a tip is to merge those.... little excess things from the letters like in the actual GTA title and like i did in my GSF one

that's one of the neat things about Pricedown
ah, alright

so three months ago we had a project in history that was assigned while the teacher was absent so it was p much forfieted and nobody else did it except of course im stuck with the omega holy chosen white christian kid, hell bent on doing this no matter what
i kept forgetting to do the ad part of it and today he basically threatened me over skype about it so i made the 'advertismiente'

.....then i forgot to do the actual one.