Author Topic: Block Theft Auto [Updated cover]  (Read 7022 times)

This.

Saying things such as  doesn't make your project sound like some classified revelation of Blockland servers.
Get out already. You're doing nothing positive here.

I want to know the answers to Dannu's questions.

I want to know the answers to Dannu's questions.
...while being a total starfish and bitching at everything you can.

That's not true, he has pointed out that the pic in the OP does not depict any of his build, and the OP has yet to give ANY information on the build, except that you can buy an apartment. And in my opinion the build comes first and foremost, then everything else.

These Furdle haters make me laugh. Such infidel plebeian peasants.

The grand theft auto in blockland idea is a great concept, but to make anything fun or playable is a massive undertaking.
Based on what I can infer about OP, him obtaining any measurable level of success with this idea is not feasible.
Host a freebuild or a family RP or something. It's more up your alley.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:59:40 PM by Tokerovin »

The grand theft auto in blockland idea is a great concept, but to make anything fun or playable is a massive undertaking.
Based on what I can infer about OP, him obtaining any measurable level of success with this idea is not feasible.

You don't know me enough to tell me what i should host and should not host...
The pics in the background will be updated soon but for now i am leaving it so you don't have a clue what it looks like unless you went on gallery xD

I find it really funny how the majority of the people defending Furdle are people who have worked with him in the past, lmao.

true.

You're judging a book by it's loving cover, before it even comes out lol. Give him a shot. I don't see why coming into this guy's thread and going "lul furdle knockoff, massive failure!!!1!" helps at all and even discourages OP, most likely. Stop being starfishs and give him a chance. If it's a massive failure, cool, he tried, people won't like the server and it will die. No need to spew up stuff before it's even hosted.

Nice ego, anything furdle is "professional" and everyone else should just host a family RP because it's more up their alley. Give him a shot at it, it doesn't affect you and your dead server, so forget off.

I had too much to comment about OP, so I made a picture :DD!1
-snip-
1. Omg a minicity build used to give the effect of a high altitude screenshot (hence the plane). Don't even mention it's in the background of a logo! 0/10 server sucks!
2. idk either
3. Why are you so concerned over backgrounds? 2/10 people are probably going to notice the empty background, grow up. You're just scraping the barrel now.
4. Cool, Sylvanor's city. Big deal, right? He's just trying to make a logo.

My opinion? You're an starfish.

Block Theft Auto, what does that even mean?
Grand Theft Blocko would make a little more sense.
omg it's a name big deal.

Good luck Daniel, don't let these starfishs get to you.

Block Theft Auto, what does that even mean?
Grand Theft Blocko would make a little more sense.
This is honestly pathetic. It's on the same low as when you reported someone in that 'zombie survival team' topic because you were picked as a meatshield. I'd say you scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for crap to sling, but that's not even close to how disgusting you get when it comes to this.

Honestly don't see any problems. Furdle already started on a new project. Seriously why does it loving matter that Daniel is making his own GRAND THEFT AUTO server. You people have this loving disgusting mindset, "oh this is going to be bad oh man", "OH UR PICKING THIS UP FRUM MUH SURVR"

Seriously loving stop.

Either tell him what he needs to do to make this appealing to you, or just don't be a loving starfish about it.

YOU CAN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM BUILDING/HOSTING WHAT THEY WANT.

The idea is not YOUR OWN, you did not CREATE Grand Theft Auto, you do not have the right to say he stole your idea, has picked stuff from your server, because you yourself got most of it from THE ACTUAL GAME(s)

If this is really what he wants, and he sets his mind to it he'll get it done. It's not like he's slapping up a stuffty idea and asking for money.
People like grand theft auto, and if people play his server because of it IT'S NOT GOING TO HURT YOUR SERVER POPULATION ONE BIT.

Get rid of the loving huge ego furdle. I'm done with your nitpicking self-absorbed stuff. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Hope this goes well, even with all the starfishs and naysayers that have come and might/will come in the future.

it sucks to say it but this is valid
it can be GOOD, you don't know

I find it really funny how the majority of the people defending Furdle are people who have worked with him in the past, lmao.
When you work with someone, you kinda see who they really are and their real intents when they say something, you understand their personality. What's so funny about that?

Do you have an already established proven admin-base?
if he has a staff, it most likely consists of his handicap circle-jerk

People who I work with have a mature stance on developing servers, its an unrelated coincidence that these people are sticking to 'my side'. People who know how quality servers are produced are the ones who're on 'my side'.

Good luck Daniel, don't let these starfishs get to you.
Thanks and it's ok there comments mean nothing to me i just tend to ignore them

People who I work with have a mature stance on developing servers
What, like banning people because they're not allowed to "look around" a dev server unless they do some work?
its an unrelated coincidence that these people are sticking to 'my side'.
Sure it loving is.
People who know how quality servers are produced are the ones who're on 'my side'.
You say this like everyone who knows how to make good servers is on your side. Is Nal on your side? Judging by his comment, I'd say "no".