Author Topic: I HATE SLEETS  (Read 1025 times)

just loving smashed my chin and somehow richarded up my left arm really hard thanks to gravity and recent weather. if i have to go to school like this tomorrow i'll stuff

discuss sleets, aka icy road season
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:54:52 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Jesus christ the snow where I live has been melting into ice with a layer of water on top ever since October (No rain, temperature just hangs around 0oC and melts the snow)
 Thankfully the temperature dropped to ~ -10 during the holidays and we had a lot of snow which is awesome, but nope, it's +1 again and it's all melting. forget.

apparently this stufftastic icy road season has been murdering people left and right over here. like 90 people went to trauma centers to treat broken goddamn limbs and stuff for the specific ass reason of Slipping And Falling The forget Over.

i'm not very thrilled

EDIT: http://pln-pskov.ru/society/192082.html

Quote from: news page + google translate
For example, on January 10 in the emergency room asked 85 people. 11, 12, January 13 - 70 people, 14 January - almost 90 people.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:27:00 AM by Cybertails1998 »

110 fahrenheit yesterday
summertime

A light drizzle in Florida.

It was inevitable.

I don't have school until a week or more.
What we experience is hot as forget

There barely was snow where I live
Only a forgetton of rain and wind.

Whenever I hear sleet, I think of those times when nature gives up and it starts raining tiny little blades of ice

I've gotten only about 5" of snow here thus far for winter. Every time it snowed, sleet preceded it. The sleet accumulated, got mushed down by snow, and became solid sheets of thick ice later.

Whenever I hear sleet, I think of those times when nature gives up and it starts raining tiny little blades of ice
raining bullets