Author Topic: Request: MARBLE MAN's logic bricks add-on  (Read 903 times)

i dunno if he ever released it. pretty sure he did, and the only one i could find is melting plastics presumably inferior version
it had wire bricks and stuff and you could control which wires were with what by painting them different colors

had a bunch of add-ons or something, like multiplexers and stuff

apparently easy to add new bricks too?

it had wire bricks and stuff and you could control which wires were with what by painting them different colors

had a bunch of add-ons or something, like multiplexers and stuff

apparently easy to add new bricks too?

But that's an exact description for

melting plastics presumably inferior version

Are you sure he even made something like that?

I am completely positive he hosted a server with them on it for a while, but I don't know if it was just an extension or something on melting plastic's bricks

Guess I'll look them over

You might be thinking of Brick_ExtraLogic, which is an extension to Brick_Logic.

found it
MeltingPlastic's bricks were Brick_Logic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191277.0
MARBLEMAN's stuff was called Brick_MarbleLogic
there's a link to MARBLEMAN's stuff but i'm presently checking it for nasty stuff before I link it here
Brick_Logic and Brick_ExtraLogic were both on RTB when it went down, so those are littered on the mirrors that are everywhere. i'm testing the 3 of them to find which is the one I wanted, but odds are it's Brick_Logic