Author Topic: 2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959  (Read 90890 times)

sure but how do i put the crash logs? also i have a gtx titan :\

When I place a brick in a baseplate the brick is invisible...
(Btw, Sorry for my bad english)

You can't put a brick inside a brick, do you mean that you tried to place the brick on the baseplate?

I've never had my brick appear invisible, but there are times when my ghost brick turns invisible for some reason, i have to remove it and replace it to fix it

should add kick reasons just like the ban reasons, it would be pretty cool.

should add kick reasons just like the ban reasons, it would be pretty cool.
This. So much. It's already supported, you'd just need to remake the kick function and modify the GUI.

You can't put a brick inside a brick, do you mean that you tried to place the brick on the baseplate?

I've never had my brick appear invisible, but there are times when my ghost brick turns invisible for some reason, i have to remove it and replace it to fix it
I mean INSIDE a brick, I amn't wrong. Try it whit a mod ter brick x32, I always do that.

I mean INSIDE a brick, I amn't wrong. Try it whit a mod ter brick x32, I always do that.
you can place normal bricks inside modterrain bricks because they're zones. If you put a brick next to the edge of the zone, a side becomes invisible if that's what you mean.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:48:41 AM by gr8dayseth »

Badspots still updating blockland!? when i saw this I literally  cried  :panda:

actually,to my last post ^ i just realized he's been updating the game for a while ignore that.

actually,to my last post ^ i just realized he's been updating the game for a while ignore that.
Yeah he's been using revisions instead of versions for updates.

something like setJumpForce for the player would be nice

every time I see this board I get a little excited

something like setJumpForce for the player would be nice
what about setJumpDelay

what about setJumpDelay

better yet, what about something like setAttribute(attribute, value); where attribute would be a string like "maxForwardSpeed" or "firstPersonOnly" and value would be like "8" or "true"