Advice, I'm not joking I need some.

Poll

Approach?

Just be calm, Ask some questions, If you have soem things in common just go with it!
33 (78.6%)
Take my suggestion. ( Comments area )
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Advice, I'm not joking I need some.  (Read 6229 times)

I've suffered from Depression but nothing like a social phobia or anything. Just the thought of being shot down though :/

nerves are the main factor. i don't know the feeling of talking to women or anything, do to social anxiety, so i can't really give you accurate advice.

I've suffered from Depression but nothing like a social phobia or anything. Just the thought of being shot down though :/

What exactly do you have to lose when there is so much to gain?

What exactly do you have to lose when there is so much to gain?

-rejection
-embarrassment
-lose confidence
-further depression
-loss of self worth

need i go on? people's emotions don't have a moat built around them.

-rejection
-embarrassment
-lose confidence
-further depression
-loss of self worth

All of these are NOT as bad as regret. Regret is the absolute loving worst. That stuff will pass over. You'll eventually say "forget it she wasn't right for me" but you'll always have that "i should've done it man" in the back of your head long after it's over

All of these are NOT as bad as regret. Regret is the absolute loving worst. That stuff will pass over. You'll eventually say "forget it she wasn't right for me" but you'll always have that "i should've done it man" in the back of your head long after it's over

i have regret for a lot of things in my life, i can totally agree with that. but op said he has/had suffered from depression before. it doesn't totally escape from your brain, it's always there. pretty much any negative emotion for the regular person is like a hundred times worse for someone who has depression.

i have regret for a lot of things in my life, i can totally agree with that. but op said he has/had suffered from depression before. it doesn't totally escape from your brain, it's always there. pretty much any negative emotion for the regular person is like a hundred times worse for someone who has depression.
I mean i guess thats true.

that being said, op i PMed you.

-rejection
-embarrassment
-lose confidence
-further depression
-loss of self worth

Rejection is a part of life. It'll take one or two bitter experiences before you get used to it, might as well happen now. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Worst case scenario is that she says no and he goes home and it hangs over him for 3 months or he finds some other chick who's pretty and he forgets all about her.

Nobody gets good as skateboarding until they forget up a few times and get hurt. Same stuff applies to relationships. Same stuff pretty much applies to everything skill worth having. Confidence comes from experience, experience comes from failure.

This

I have suffered from depression before. I have attempted Self Delete in the past. My left arm is full of ugly scars now because of it. There were multiple women come in and out of my life during that time. I used to abuse alcohol because of it. I would say I have successfully come out of it. I have experience with what you are talking about, and I'm telling you, the only loving way to get the hell over it is to keep giving it a shot until it works out. If you give up or discourage yourself you're only just going to get worse and worse.

Nobody gets good as skateboarding until they forget up a few times and get hurt.
my ankle is sprained right now because of it, but im shredding the gnar

everything rally has said is 100% valid. +1000

damn, that was.. certainly.. something. that would be 100% correct if i had something to do in my life other than eat, sleep, and internet.

just to post this:
It would seem as though you do. You try to piss me off every chance you get. What is your problem with me?
he literally started the argument and he thinks i have a vendetta against him
oh my god

love is out of the question, It'd be illegal as I am not the Age of consent.
so?
you'd have to be pretty stupid to get arrested lmao

so?
you'd have to be pretty stupid to get arrested lmao
So you're saying it is OK for early teenagers to have love? Um, No. I'm not christian and I don't believe in the "Marriage before love" thing but in my book it is just wrong until you are 18.

Teen pregnancy is horrible cuz most likely both parents are unemployed or have low paying jobs.

There is always a chance of pregnancy no matter what protection is used during intercourse. The only 100% effective method is abstinence.

just to post this:he literally started the argument and he thinks i have a vendetta against him
oh my god
guys pls stop talking about op i want this thread to be about me

guys pls stop talking about op i want this thread to be about me
Because forget the op's problems, lets make this thread the "Maxxi and Lightbox appreciation Thread"