Author Topic: so at my new school, there's this girl I hang out with  (Read 1788 times)

What makes him the boss of you or the protector of her? Don't listen to him, the worst he can do to you is whine and cry.

ftfy

anyway, I just don't like conflict

ftfy

There won't be any conflict because if he does try to start any conflict he'll lose the favour of the girl and most of his peers. It's a hollow threat, all you need to do is ignore it and live your life like you have been

ftfy

Neglecting conflict, is denying progress. The only way to move forward in life is to get your hands dirty.
Also this,
There won't be any conflict because if he does try to start any conflict he'll lose the favour of the girl and most of his peers. It's a hollow threat, all you need to do is ignore it and live your life like you have been

why wasnt your first reaction to tell the guy to forget off.

you have no right to even complain (this topic) if you already took the abuse and accepted it.

Don't give a stuff about what he says and ask what she wants.  Therefore we'll know if it's either her true thoughts or him being a little stuff.

why wasnt your first reaction to tell the guy to forget off.

you have no right to even complain (this topic) if you already took the abuse and accepted it.

your problem is the fact that I wasn't hurt by it; I was just trying to start a topic that people could chat about

Neglecting conflict, is denying progress. The only way to move forward in life is to get your hands dirty.
Also this,

look guys, I don't like this girl on a level of love, but as a friend

I won't even see her next year

Forget about her starfish 'friend', just talk to her the guy isn't in control of who she can talk to!

Guys, what happened to this? We should be hoping for Filipe right now.