Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20147 times)

Ok so I was in this thread when Maxxi gave a tip on how to have love. I was weirded out cuz i remember him stating he was 12. I asked him about it and he turned around and said.
Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?
After i stated that no i dont he presented this logic:
Really?

You don't think so?

:~)
I think you do.

people started getting angry that we derailed the thread and i took the suggestion of using pm's. It didnt cross my mind to save a copy but it bassically asked him why he hated me and found my asking his age as an insult. Here is the aftermath:

now i was ready to just leave it there done deal but, he decided to derail the same thread again and in return make me look bad:

Seriously what is his deal and why is trying to confirm his age offensive?

TL;DR maxxi had an aneurysm

this is why 12 year olds need to stop going on the internet
they learn things they shouldn't learn

Maxx...

Maxx never changes.

maxx didnt do anything wrong this time

You aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either, OP

oh wow a maxx drama!! everyone disregard all the evidence and /support because maxx!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, it's not hard to stumble upon research being on the internet or ANYTHING love related, and asking "Aren't you 12?" is pretty much always some sort of insult, esp in a community like this

You aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either, OP

i honestly expected you to call him dim

/support

that guy needs to learn how to reason

oh wow a maxx drama!! everyone disregard all the evidence and /support because maxx!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, it's not hard to stumble upon research being on the internet or ANYTHING love related, and asking "Aren't you 12?" is pretty much always some sort of insult, esp in a community like this
this, why are people agreeing when op was the dumb one here? Because maxx?

/nosupport

OP was trying to provoke him...

Nobody was particularly angry at Maxx in the thread, it was mostly you, and judging by the things you've been posting, you're not too smart either.

gonna side with maxx here, even though he exploded in his usual manner you pretty obviously insulted him and tried to bait him into exploding.

throwing rocks at a convict and getting him angry at you won't make you any better.

you literally made smartass remarks, took pictures of me getting mad at you, then shove it into a drama acting like you did nothing wrong.
i also never had an aneurysm either, you were just trying to scrape the stuff off the barrel when theres no stuff left.
gg op, you made a drama about a person reacting to your bratty comments.
10/10 ign

i honestly expected you to call him dim
Damn, missed a golden opportunity