Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20137 times)

that isn't ad hominem :y
it was a personal attack against my clan?

care to elaborate?

Does Ike even need to explain? I think his sentence explains itself.

Does Ike even need to explain? I think his sentence explains itself.
I want to know why I was wrong so I don't make the same mistake again.

whats an ad homoerotic
sounds stupid anyway stop being a bunch of gay fallacy nerds

care to elaborate?

Nal said that qi (your clan) was jumping on this topic to defend OP only because he's in qi. This isn't a personal attack against you or anyone in your clan, but your clan in general, and is also related to the topic on hand.

Nal said that qi (your clan) was jumping on this topic to defend OP only because he's in qi. This isn't a personal attack against you or anyone in your clan, but your clan in general, and is also related to the topic on hand.
stop talking about [Qi], we are on Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions.
If you have a problem with Qi, deal it with a new thread.

this is why 12 year olds need to stop going on the internet
they learn things they shouldn't learn
RIP

stop talking about [Qi], we are on Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions.
If you have a problem with Qi, deal it with a new thread.

If you guys didn't want negative attention, you shouldn't pull stunts like this.

i dont see what he did wrong this time, i just see a dumb user baiting an emotionally unstable user (again)

why are you dipstuffs here still
you idiots claimed you were leaving, so loving leave already

why are you dipstuffs here still
you idiots claimed you were leaving, so loving leave already
We cut ties from our clan page. Doesent really require some clan members to leave.

it appeared to me that he was using the reputation of my clan to refute my, newspeed's, and espio's collective arguments
If you guys didn't want negative attention, you shouldn't pull stunts like this.
Why, it's not our fault, you guys provoked Newspeed. What did you expect? You don't throw a rock at a lion and act surprised when the lion bites your head off, do you?