Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20143 times)

oh my loving god
1. You are in [Qi] makes no difference. clan a clan.
2. Why are you telling me to stop when your clan is stuffting on Maxx this is where problems get worse.
3. Is nobody noticing a pattern? Literally everyone from [Qi] is jumping into this, telling someone to drop it when you're the cause isn't going to work true, but will get into it.

aoki the liturgical literal realist atheist idealist throwing out fallacies like a poet

aoki the liturgical literal realist atheist idealist throwing out fallacies like a poet
they are wrong because i found something on le logical fallacy website amirite

I never said I was smart ok

thread tl;dr: QI and backdoor bobby vs jewel bag boy and the nalster

thread tl;dr: QI and backdoor bobby vs jewel bag boy and everybody else
ftfy

my alt shall be named "the nalster"

my alt shall be named "the nalster"
I don't like my nickname; can I spin again?

I'm not a fan of Maxx, but I think it is hilarious that OP actually thought he would get support. Why the hell would you even come here and make this topic newspeed?

Remember the post you made on your clan's forums?
the blf is full of idiots with a superiority complex

You expect us to support you when you call us all idiots on another forum. You basically did the equivalent of talking stuff behind a friend's back, then trying to go back to that friend for support and wondering why they want nothing to do with you. You aren't wanted here, go away.

I was really pissed off when I said that.

And whether you like it or not I am here.

I was really pissed off when I said that.

Why do I keep seeing this excuse "waah wah I was just mad lay off me pls" all the time? It's just really weak damage control to save face.

I don't like my nickname; can I spin again?
no.
you're totally ebin trolling us.