Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20613 times)

regardless of whether he is in [Qi] or not; y'all are harrasing the hell out of him every time you get even a shred of dirt on him.
Regardless of whether or not he is in my clan, some of you guys look like you're harassing lightbox just because he made a little mistake. I jump in for people like this because I've been there before; it's not fun being the object of ridicule.

-snip-
forum search the phrase "support erryday" and you'll learn that there was an actual joke there

regardless of whether he is in [Qi] or not; y'all are harrasing the hell out of him every time you get even a shred of dirt on him.
Regardless of whether or not he is in my clan, some of you guys look like you're harassing lightbox just because he made a little mistake. I jump in for people like this because I've been there before; it's not fun being the object of ridicule.
then why are you ridiculing maxx, for "super cool bl forum rep" or because you are a loving hypocrite?

or dont tell me you actually think maxx was more in the wrong here?

then why are you ridiculing maxx, for "super cool bl forum rep" or because you are a loving hypocrite?

or dont tell me you actually think maxx was more in the wrong here?
same reason you ridicule me

same reason you ridicule me
im sorry what

tell me a real reason

im sorry what

tell me a real reason
you're better at dodging question's than me ;c

Maxx is in the wrong here. I know it's hard for you to believe that bronies have feelings too, but I can certainly understand why Maxx asking, "Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?" would cause lightbox to make a drama. It's uncalled for and extremely offensive.

I know it's hard for you to believe that bronies have feelings too
hard for you to believe

but I can certainly understand why Maxx asking, "Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?" would cause lightbox to make a drama. It's uncalled for and extremely offensive.
it's a childish insult. if he said to me "aren't you 17 and you fap to fictional bacon" then i would have just ignored him. op was being oversensitive

you're better at dodging question's than me ;c

Maxx is in the wrong here. I know it's hard for you to believe that bronies have feelings too, but I can certainly understand why Maxx asking, "Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?" would cause lightbox to make a drama. It's uncalled for and extremely offensive.
No I think you're in the wrong here

it's a childish insult. if he said to me "aren't you 17 and you fap to fictional bacon" then i would have just ignored him. op was being oversensitive
Why doesn't this statement also apply to Maxx?
It's a childish insult. If he said to me, "aren't you 12?" then I would have just ignored him. Maxx was being oversensitive.

Why doesn't this statement also apply to Maxx?
It's a childish insult. If he said to me, "aren't you 12?" then I would have just ignored him. Maxx was being oversensitive.
it does. the fact that they made a big deal over this is stupid. though op was the one who ended up making a drama making himself look bad.

it does. the fact that they made a big deal over this is stupid. though op was the one who ended up making a drama making himself look bad.
OP made the drama because Maxx was stuffting in the other thread.