Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20116 times)

Trust me it is no shame. You have to watch a woman give birth.
grooooss a vagina DX

boy badspot sure does get some quality entertainment watching a bunch of fourteen year olds throw stuff at eachother

this is why the drama section exists and i love it

I just got done with mid terms and come back to the forums and I find another drama thread on Maxx, doesn't this get old after a week?

/nosupport

You asked the question, he replied, so what? It's not like he attacked you for no good reason you should have known not to ask. You honestly had it coming.

I just got done with mid terms and come back to the forums and I find another drama thread on Maxx, doesn't this get old after a week?

/nosupport

You asked the question, he replied, so what? It's not like he attacked you for no good reason you should have known not to ask. You honestly had it coming.
dude.
DUDE.

dude.
DUDE.
Well if someone bumps a thread that's only a few days since the last post, its fine. However, if you take that too far, you can guess what happens next

dude.
DUDE.

I know he is a ticking time bomb, but that's the whole point.
(The whole community knows it)

Still, he shouldn't have asked if he knew that he was gonna most likely react in this manner.

I know he is a ticking time bomb, but that's the whole point.
(The whole community knows it)

Still, he shouldn't have asked if he knew that he was gonna most likely react in this manner.
stop bumping this loving thread you dipstuff.

stop bumping this loving thread you dipstuff.
Take a breather bro. Its been on the front page since it was made.

I just entered this drama. Here's my approach to it:

Click title
Read page 1
Read page 2
Skim page 3
Sees that there are 19 pages

I just entered this drama. Here's my approach to it:

This is pretty much me. I want to read up with the drama that happens here so I can involve with things that go on on this forum better; but this is all really confusing and well, I can't quite make much sense out of whats happening most of the time and what side I have to focus most on.

This is pretty much me. I want to read up with the drama that happens here so I can involve with things that go on on this forum better; but this is all really confusing and well, I can't quite make much sense out of whats happening most of the time and what side I have to focus most on.
maxx drama numero 2,231,076 proves once again that jewel bag boy is a dip.

maxx drama numero 2,231,076 proves once again that jewel bag boy is a dip.
slab bulkhead reading ability squandered once again