i'm getting extremely mixed feelings from this girl

Author Topic: i'm getting extremely mixed feelings from this girl  (Read 4702 times)

Stick it in her pooper.
I was just wondering why this hadn't been said

she seems pretty normal to me. like nal said, the way you talk back to her thru text doesn't sound very polite or doesn't really make sense

if you've said she's thought about Self Delete then im guessing she must be very sensitive, and maybe she's gone through depression or currently going through it. it probably doesn't help that her best friend's behavior is vague and ambiguous towards her feelings, so it doesn't make her feel much better.

I'll tell you where you  forgeted  up.  you clearly knew she meant you, and continued to drag her on. it wouldn't hurt to say "does it happen to be me?"

she seems pretty normal to me. like nal said, the way you talk back to her thru text doesn't sound very polite or doesn't really make sense

if you've said she's thought about Self Delete then im guessing she must be very sensitive, and maybe she's gone through depression or currently going through it. it probably doesn't help that her best friend's behavior is vague and ambiguous towards her feelings, so it doesn't make her feel much better.
I don't only say "yeah" and "haha", the images in OP are just a bad example.

I'll tell you where you  forgeted  up.  you clearly knew she meant you, and continued to drag her on. it wouldn't hurt to say "does it happen to be me?"
I did later ask that, but she said she didn't know

I did later ask that, but she said she didn't know

Here's a clue: It's you.

[img]
"man i need help confessing my love to a girl i like
but you know who can help me with that
4chan"

"man i need help confessing my love to a girl i like
but you know who can help me with that
4chan"

SHE WANTS TO DATE YOU
SHE WANTS TO forget YOU