things in public schools that piss you off

Author Topic: things in public schools that piss you off  (Read 20119 times)

people who make threads on forums complaining about things that piss them off in public schools because they're edgy and have anger issues to the point of needing to be institutionalized

is complaining about this
the fact that the public school teachers here go on strike for half a year and leave public school students without classes for all that time

the fact that the other half of the year they dont learn stuff and the government made it so that you cant fail a subject no matter your grades
edgy?

they get away with it because it goes unreported.
You don't have most of your rights as long as you are at school.
You signed a contract acknowledging this during enrollment.

Left the wrong quote in whoops.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:48:21 PM by Rainzx¹ »

I hate the dumb people who can't read or spell or do loving basic math and especially the ones that are good at sports.

yeah forget them for not being as smart as us :( *look down at 600lb body and wish i could be like them*

i hate the people who get on their phones 24/7
i definitely hate the people who hog the entire hall
i hate the people that walk as slow as possible (and sometimes do it intentionally which pisses me off even further)
i hate the people who ask "WHAT ARE WE DOING?!?!?!" to me or other people after they finish texting
i hate it when teachers walk over to you and say "hold on a sec" or somethin after you ask a question, and then they end up never coming back to you
i hate the people who constantly pick on you for no reason
i hate tech ed building projects (you know damn well what i'm talking about)
and last, but not least, the people who dump 5 gallons of perfume on themselves on the bus

people who make threads on forums complaining about things that piss them off in public schools because they're edgy and have anger issues to the point of needing to be institutionalized
oh so we're not allowed to talk about things we hate?

this is a forum, a forum that allows for open discussion. if you can't handle stuff like this I don't think you're ready to use the internet

is complaining about this
edgy?
this forum is brought to you by the word edgy

Its inhuman to not complain.

i hate people who are better than me at any single thing, no matter how insignificant or irrelevant to my tastes

yeah forget them for not being as smart as us :( *look down at 600lb body and wish i could be like them*
excuse me forgeter i'm 5 foot 7 and 135 pounds

you also haven't experienced stupid
-"what does that say" *points to the word clan on the screen*
-*can't count after 30*
-"what's 11x3"
-"how do you spell 'very'
that is how stupid kids at my school are
and they're in loving high school

-*can't count after 30*
-"what's 11x3"
ya they are bad people cause of that and i hate them too

excuse me forgeter i'm 5 foot 7 and 135 pounds

-*can't count after 30*
-"what's 11x3"
well that's what you get for being sent to the tardcademy

oh so we're not allowed to talk about things we hate?

this is a forum, a forum that allows for open discussion. if you can't handle stuff like this I don't think you're ready to use the internet
of course it would be zanaran to reply to somthing i said

you're literally becoming what you're detesting bro