Author Topic: State of the Union address - barack obongo  (Read 9621 times)

except this is vermont and not an entire country

how exactly do you think we would pay for such a monstrosity?

coming from the guy with bill clinton as his avatar picture.
smooth move mcgroove

They're practically twins!

They're practically twins!
wow. The avatar pictures are so small on this kindle that I can barely tell who is who.. or what. Now my previous post makes no sense.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 03:42:27 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

wow. The avatar pictures are so small on this kindle that I can barely tell who is who.. or what.

Should've made sure your child eyes saw the proper stuff before making fun of somebody broham

wow. The avatar pictures are so small on this kindle that I can barely tell who is who.. or what. Now my previous post makes no sense.
I'm willing to bet you can't name the person who is actually in his avatar.

how exactly do you think we would pay for such a monstrosity?
im not suggesting that the US set up a universal health care system
i was saying that i am perfectly fine with paying a little more money to be safe with the NHS than live in fear of having to pay huge amounts of money in the event of an accident

I'm willing to bet you can't name the person who is actually in his avatar.
coming from the guy with bill clinton John F. Kennedy as his avatar picture.

im not suggesting that the US set up a universal health care system
i was saying that i am perfectly fine with paying a little more money to be safe with the NHS than live in fear of having to pay huge amounts of money in the event of an accident

but how is that fair for healthy 20 year olds that want to invest their income in a profitable enterprise so that they can start a large retirement fund instead of paying for health insurance/healthcare they don't want or need?

it still doesnt
Gee, by this point this topic should be called, "Derailing and Accusing".

what? you accused me

Maybe if you'd thought before you posted we'd still be on-topic

Everyone hating on obama, even though he's brought unemployment down, gas prices down, ended 2 wars, got osama, and has grade A charm and humor. If anything, blame our broken congress system.

He did none of that. Most of those things were direct results of his decisions not working.

but how is that fair for healthy 20 year olds that want to invest their income in a profitable enterprise so that they can start a large retirement fund instead of paying for health insurance/healthcare they don't want or need?
paying for healthcare does not take up all of your income