Author Topic: State of the Union address - barack obongo  (Read 9534 times)

No, it's just because the old white douchebags (Republicans) have some crazy apestuff ideas about what they think would improve the nation. Obama has actually helped the nation, whether it's alot or a little.

wow you sure are a genius

Glass, starfishs like you are why people don't discuss politics.

i see your points but it'd be easier to support them if they weren't proposed in such a harsh tone.

No no its not that drones are scarey. Its just that they'll never be as effective as actual soldiers.

This is the kind of idiotic thinking that keeps robotic technology from becoming as advanced and saving as many lives as it could. If you actually think that human soldiers are intrinsically better at literally anything than a machine specifically designed to perform a similar task ever could be, then you are loving handicapped and you need to step out from your cave and look at what real technology is and will be capable of.

damn this topic grows like a loving tumor
stuff im loving mad at this guy

This is the kind of idiotic thinking that keeps robotic technology from becoming as advanced and saving as many lives as it could. If you actually think that human soldiers are intrinsically better at literally anything than a machine specifically designed to perform a similar task ever could be, then you are loving handicapped and you need to step out from your cave and look at what real technology is and will be capable of.

Looks like somebody like to suck big robotic overlord richard  :cookieMonster:

If we can make them we're far better than them bro. Drone technology can go far sure, but its our superior minds that can win a war. You can beat a country that possesses drones.

stop being so hostile jfc

No no its not that drones are scarey. Its just that they'll never be as effective as actual soldiers.
Well you can't say that without effectively knowing the future of robotics. Right now, a single drone can wipe out an entire outpost. Something that would take a small squad of soldiers.

Soldiers are better than drones at most aspects of war. However, anything that can reduce their casualty rate, i'm all for.

Clear glass: We're both going to be at odds because we both strongly believe in our side. Neither of us are in the military, so we don't know their capabilities. And accepting policies that originated in the cold war in our modern society isn't exactly ideal. also I know nuclear weapons don't harm the environment if they're not fired, i'm not an idiot. If they're launched, they solve nothing and cause more problems.

Looks like somebody like to suck big robotic overlord richard  :cookieMonster:

If we can make them we're far better than them bro. Drone technology can go far sure, but its our superior minds that can win a war. You can beat a country that possesses drones.
well i mean we made one that's better than us at chess. Who says we cant make one that's smarter than us?

Robots currently aren't capable of compassion or mercy

Well you can't say that without effectively knowing the future of robotics. Right now, a single drone can wipe out an entire outpost. Something that would take a small squad of soldiers.

or just a dude in a jet

or just a dude in a jet

i dont see how this adds to the argument

Looks like somebody like to suck big robotic overlord richard  :cookieMonster:

If we can make them we're far better than them bro.

It seems to me like your thinking is influenced more by science fiction than by actual data. It might also be that you're mentally challenged, but it's obvious to anyone who doesn't have the same ideas as you against "robotic overlords" that if there's one thing humans are good at, it's outdoing themselves. Flattering yourself by thinking that you are somehow better at everything just because you're a human is never going to improve the world, and creating machines that can do work much more quickly, efficiently, and effectively than humans ever could definitely will. If you actually believe what you're posting on here, then I don't recommend that you participate in any political debates about anything, ever.

Clear glass: We're both going to be at odds because we both strongly believe in our side. Neither of us are in the military, so we don't know their capabilities. And accepting policies that originated in the cold war in our modern society isn't exactly ideal. also I know nuclear weapons don't harm the environment if they're not fired, i'm not an idiot. If they're launched, they solve nothing and cause more problems.
well i mean we made one that's better than us at chess. Who says we cant make one that's smarter than us?
YOU may not know the military capabilities, but unlike some people I spend a great deal of time reading about global politics and defense.

It seems to me like your thinking is influenced more by science fiction than by actual data. It might also be that you're mentally challenged, but it's obvious to anyone who doesn't have the same ideas as you against "robotic overlords" that if there's one thing humans are good at, it's outdoing themselves. Flattering yourself by thinking that you are somehow better at everything just because you're a human is never going to improve the world, and creating machines that can do work much more quickly, efficiently, and effectively than humans ever could definitely will. If you actually believe what you're posting on here, then I don't recommend that you participate in any political debates about anything, ever.
Are you suuure im the one who's thinking in science fiction  :cookieMonster:

I think you're taking this a bit to seriously

This is precisely why they are especially effective at not contracting PTSD. For now, though, all American combat drones currently in action are remotely controlled by a human pilot, and drone piloting has proven to be one of the most stressful non-direct jobs in the Military.

or just a dude in a jet
but
but why risk the dudes life, when a drone piloted by a dude in a safe location could do it