Has anyone seen my messages?

Author Topic: Has anyone seen my messages?  (Read 4408 times)

what is this thread exactly?

wtf I'm reporting what you did to yk

ik who YK is but what did he do to him? Pls
Pm me if it's personal.

Best Post 2015 Golden Globe Emmy Oscar Winner 4 best post u r going places.

Oh my god dude.... how could you do that to YK??? You're a monster, man.

I don't know what the intentions of this thread were but my god did it backfire.

oh god the yk wounds have been reopened

wtf I'm reporting what you did to yk
What
Oh my god dude.... how could you do that to YK??? You're a monster, man.
Did he
oh god the yk wounds have been reopened
Fukien do?

Anyone who is pretending to not know what happened should just leave. This is very serious.

i shall display the image.. YK posted this on my blocklandmmo thread and completely ruined my reputation that way.. i did nothing wrong.. yk did this to me.....

EDIT: when did honor post

it wasnt my fault yk started the entire thing and made me ban my self for one minute..

you may call me handicapped but its not my fault, yk started this entire thing.

heres yks post
HammerHost does not exist anymore, you simply can't assume things created by Hammereditor still exist, they're very temporary.

There's a reason it was brought up, because I don't see any development and I hardly believe you're capable of programming, foreshadowing the time I met you on Honor's server. Claiming something is in development without any given information or evidence of your work then proceeding to ask for donations is shallow and quite honestly, I don't believe anyone is going to donate if you're going to handle it in this manner.

But anyway, here's ATails in action:

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:08:10 AM by releasetheblocks2 »

i shall display the image.. YK posted this on my blocklandmmo thread and completely ruined my reputation that way.. i did nothing wrong.. yk did this to me.....

EDIT: when did honor post
Ok now I guess I know. How did this do stuff tho

edit: aint in drama yet, so anyone who wants to, im fine with it, just go drama me and make me cry like yk did.

edit edit edit: i do remember someone called me handicapped on the game, so it started...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:11:17 AM by releasetheblocks2 »