Poll

Choose your poison (Please read last 2 options first: Should i make a new thread?)

BDSM (Multi Category)
14 (4.9%)
PVC/RUBBER/LATEX
8 (2.8%)
Vore
10 (3.5%)
Necro
2 (0.7%)
Fur
10 (3.5%)
Rope Bondage
4 (1.4%)
Breathplay
1 (0.3%)
Teeth/Biting
3 (1%)
Futanari
12 (4.2%)
Guro
2 (0.7%)
Socks/LongSocks
2 (0.7%)
Scanty Shorts
1 (0.3%)
Zentai (pantyhose/nylon/spandex)
5 (1.7%)
Panties
6 (2.1%)
Red Heads
5 (1.7%)
Glasses
8 (2.8%)
Mechanophilia
1 (0.3%)
Pissing
1 (0.3%)
Asian
5 (1.7%)
Tentacles
9 (3.1%)
Nurses
0 (0%)
Elf Ears
1 (0.3%)
Small breasts
9 (3.1%)
Large breasts
11 (3.8%)
Hair
2 (0.7%)
Hands
0 (0%)
lactation
0 (0%)
amputees
0 (0%)
ebony
3 (1%)
loli
9 (3.1%)
hebephile
2 (0.7%)
siscon
0 (0%)
fat
5 (1.7%)
inflation
9 (3.1%)
leather
1 (0.3%)
Other (state to have added in thread)
3 (1%)
Agalmatophilia      Statues, mannequins and immobility
0 (0%)
yoga pants
2 (0.7%)
legs
2 (0.7%)
shota
2 (0.7%)
Twin Tails (Pig tails, Ponytails)
0 (0%)
Urethral Play
2 (0.7%)
Yoga
0 (0%)
Propane and Propane Acessories
3 (1%)
Underwater love (I still find this weird)
2 (0.7%)
Incest
3 (1%)
All of it
4 (1.4%)
Short Skirts
4 (1.4%)
Wet clothing
1 (0.3%)
Transformations
4 (1.4%)
Arm/Leg warmers
0 (0%)
Toned Muscles
1 (0.3%)
Blushing
4 (1.4%)
Entomophilia
1 (0.3%)
Xeno
2 (0.7%)
Crossdressing
1 (0.3%)
Voices
1 (0.3%)
Scat
1 (0.3%)
Latino
0 (0%)
Caucasian
2 (0.7%)
Black
0 (0%)
Spiders
2 (0.7%)
Caught
1 (0.3%)
Butts
7 (2.4%)
Face
4 (1.4%)
Eyes
0 (0%)
Fat/Chubby
5 (1.7%)
AutoErotic asphyxiation
0 (0%)
Electric Shock
2 (0.7%)
Dacryphilia (tears/crying)
1 (0.3%)
Dendrophilia (special interest for trees)
0 (0%)
Exhibitionism
2 (0.7%)
Feederism (weight gaining)
1 (0.3%)
Forniphilia (The act of turning someone into furniture)
0 (0%)
Macrophilia
4 (1.4%)
Microphilia
4 (1.4%)
Metrophilia (you pretentious forget)
0 (0%)
Olfactophilia (smelly smells that smell...smelly)
1 (0.3%)
Pyrophilia
0 (0%)
Toxophilia (has nothing to do with what it sounds like)
0 (0%)
Zoophilia
2 (0.7%)
Feet
7 (2.4%)
Tickling
3 (1%)
climax Denial / Edging
7 (2.4%)
Scales/Scaleys
2 (0.7%)
Midriff/Navel
2 (0.7%)
Diapers
5 (1.7%)
roosterring
0 (0%)
Masks
0 (0%)
DDlg
1 (0.3%)
rapeplay
3 (1%)
oviposition
6 (2.1%)
pregnancy/pregnant
2 (0.7%)
Snails
7 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Tay's special interest Thread (New Thread Under Construction)  (Read 229803 times)

that's...creepy. Isn't that a bit child enthusiasmc?
Wait, aren't you an admitted child enthusiast?

sorry if I'm getting some things wrong btw
I myself am not as into DDlg as neonfallout but seeing how we're bestfriends she's taught me a lot about it.
I'm sure she's asleep or she would be responding to all the questions about it and doing a MUCH better job than I lol

Wait, aren't you an admitted child enthusiast?

no, that's just the conclusion everyone jumped to a few years back.

You ignored my reply to you when i was legit trying to discuss it :c

This makes me a sad Nickpb

I summon thee
Neon show thyne self

I sucketh at old english-eth

is large breasts really a special interest?

is large breasts really a special interest?

I really think much of this stuff should be removed. Butts? Thigh highs?? Yoga pants??? That's just attractive stuff, not special interestes.

well large breasts technically would be a special interest
I agree with some of the other things Steve stated tho

Hi so I have a kink in my right thigh that no matter how I stretch or move it, it won't pop. help

i have a special interest for late night skates and soft nu jazz and 64 f weather with someone dear to you

My biggest special interest is when someone is there for me :(

philiophilia
special interest for special interestes

I summon thee
Neon show thyne self

I sucketh at old english-eth
HELLO I have returned
So the primary component of DDlg is the roles that the two individuals fall into. The dominant assumes a very parent like role in that they fully take care of the submissive. In typical cases they'll set rules for the submissive, make sure they complete tasks, make sure they take care of themselves, do things how they should be done, etc. Not always, but most of the time, there will be some form of loveual punishment if these rules are broken or the tasks aren't complete. (It becomes a fun game to test the limits for some littles). Another large aspect, like Nick said, is aftercare, love, and affection for the little. Rough love is common in this type of relationship but instead of the BDSM continuing afterwards the big typically holds the little very close and tends to their emotional needs through sweet words and cuddles and kisses ("come here prince(ss), you did SUCH a wonderful job today, you were such a big (boy/girl) and I am SO proud of you"). The big typically maintains a very adult like way of speaking while the little (typically during periods of regression- where they FEEL child like- which I experience naturally due to some heavy mental illness) will speak in a small and cutesy manner. The little also takes their child like role outside of the bedroom and will participate in things like coloring and playin games and watching cartoons and eating snacks and having stuffed animals and stuff. Here's a good example of the way a big talks to a little:

BDSM is a big part of the loveual relationship and the real special interest part of it comes from the idea of taking something really purely small and innocent and essentially molesting it. I choose the word molesting for its more literal definition- you touch the little gently and coax them into you. That, or you just take them, which is also very hot. Idk it's hard to describe the beauty of the relationship in one paragraph but if anyone has questions hmu <3

It's cool because I had felt this way for a long long long time and I accidentally stumbled across DDlg years ago and it was like the clouds opened up it was beautiful I was so loving happy.

TL:DR- big person with responsibilities cares for and forgets small person who likes cute things

I've never eaten anything living before, but I imagine if you did eat a squirming and kicking person, with all their long boney limbs, it'd be really uncomfortable and probably give you indigestion.

well you can easily swallow live squids whole, and theyre much bigger than the people depicted here

plus its fine because the digestive enzymes in the stomach can break down bone anyways, so no indigestion

Cannibalism is illegal though