Re: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!

Author Topic: Re: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!  (Read 8119 times)

oh my god she is so adorable

quick find rughugger's current ip and rape his girl

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 05:03:22 PM by Badspot »

What the forget is wrong with you

is this supposed to be funny

quick find rughugger's current ip and rape his gir
i read your post as this

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just forgetin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

who the hell stoops this low for a joke

hey uh wrong website, hard candy is over there

i read your post as this

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just forgetin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

amazing

oh my god she is so adorable

can you not say this kind of stuff
not funny at all
also, glad to see your little girl is so cute and grown up :D

literally die

this thread makes me nervous because this is historically a forum where you can be as mean and vulgar as you want but then OP posts subject matter where being mean or vulgar isnt really appropriate so its like

WHY

this thread makes me nervous because this is historically a forum where you can be as mean and vulgar as you want but then OP posts subject matter where being mean or vulgar isnt really appropriate so its like

WHY
LITTLE GIRLS AND RUGHUGGER DESERVE RESPECT

LITTLE GIRLS AND RUGHUGGER DESERVE RESPECT

little girls moreso than rughugger. like i dont see a problem with making fun of him but then it feels like youre inadvertently picking on a 4 year old girl over the internet and its like mehhhh not funny anymore