Author Topic: releasetheblocks2 forum handicap  (Read 6998 times)

i don't really see the issue with his posts, and even then
are you in much of a position to call someone a handicap

After what he did to YK, I will always hate him.

OT: I do agree, in particular his posts are just stuff.

i don't really see the issue with his posts, and even then
are you in much of a position to call someone a handicap
at least you can tell when I'm not being serious

(since i couldnt edit.)
yeah ok
will all you loving amazing people stop loving calling me a god damn handicap, i may have autism, but you guys dont have to loving be annoying and spam it all over the god damnforum! (possible to get banned, bt im just speaking my mind!) damn!

Atails/Release is fairly stupid both on the forums and ingame from what I've seen.

(since i couldnt edit.)will all you loving amazing people stop loving calling me a god damn handicap, i may have autism, but you guys dont have to loving be annoying and spam it all over the god damnforum! (possible to get banned, bt im just speaking my mind!) damn!

"you loving amazing people."

You make me blush

(since i couldnt edit.)will all you loving amazing people stop loving calling me a god damn handicap, i may have autism, but you guys dont have to loving be annoying and spam it all over the god damnforum! (possible to get banned, bt im just speaking my mind!) damn!

Is it illegal to bully autistics?

no but everone is just being so damn evil.

I am not going to bash you, but if you have autism wait a couple years to come to this forum, the trolls here eat up autistics.

I am not even making fun of you I would just lay low for a while and just reply if ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Just don't make anymore topics it wont do any good for you.

Trust me, There's a better definition of evil than some kids loving around with a 28 year old.

I hate posting reaction images but Incouldn't resist.