Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24566 times)

Actually, did you know that studies found that 100% of people who drink water, die?
someone already made that joke

holy stuff i was looking for that exact image when i first read the stuffstorm in the original thread

holy stuff i was looking for that exact image when i first read the stuffstorm in the original thread
Why were you bringing pizzas to a conversation about someone popular dying.
That's wrong man. :'(

after-funeral hangouts are a thing

it's quite depressing, but nothing brings the family together more than a funeral

>believes that vaccines do more harm than good
>believes that herbs are cure-alls
>believes in christian science
>believes that doctors are selfish bastards that don't do their job
>believes that kitty's death was the doctors fault
>believes that terminal illness treatments should be cures

Just stop goth, nothing is perfect and healthcare is not witchcraft/illuminati/conspiracy bullstuff. So quit burning your cross and shoving your stupidity down our throats.

you mean you /wouldn't/ need a pizza in this trying time

>believes that vaccines do more harm than good
>believes that herbs are cure-alls
>believes in christian science
>believes that doctors are selfish bastards that don't do their job
>believes that kitty's death was the doctors fault
>believes that terminal illness treatments should be cures

If Gothboy wants to live in the medieval ages and remain ignorant it's his choice really. Drama thread was just a pointless cry for attention by mommy

It's alright. They are only hating because I support CBD as a cure for cancer. I really don't care of their opinions, I know how chemo and radiation work, and they kill the patient 80 percent of the time. My grandmother died from chemo and radiation treatment for pancreatic cancer.
That's quite enough guys, he's been through rough times, just make an end to it.

i dont want to read through 2 topics

can someone please summarize what this is about? :l

i dont want to read through 2 topics

can someone please summarize what this is about? :l
basically a pretty famous youtuber died from lukemia and everyone was sad n stuff until gothboy started spewing stuff about doctors killing him for insurance money because they didnt use an illegal treatment that isn't proven to work on human on said youtuber and started going all anti-vaccine and just in general trying to throw modern medicine out the window. It was disgusting.

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/12/vaccinations-killing-kids/
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/Vaccines/vaccinations_can_kill.htm
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/05/12/vaccination-dangers.aspx

This list goes on.
I just wanna remind everybody that he listed loving religion sites and thinks that vaccinations made by the brightest people in the world can kill healthy kids. HOWEVER, if the kid has an allergy to something like eggs (which is where we make vaccines), they could die from allergies, not the vaccine.