Unpopular Opinions V3

Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions V3  (Read 6611 times)

Post any unpopular/stuffstirring opinions you have. I'll start

I think ET wasn't the worst game in existence

I think Riddler wasn't that bad, I mean he did kill Riddler
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:52:32 PM by Biostorm »

girls have cooties nobody believs me but i sware it boss

I think modern science is more close minded than open minded

lol

I wouldn't say science itself, but the so called neckbeard atheists that go around talking about how god isn't real and how science is the answer to everything. They are just as bad as extremists from any religious group.

the world would be a better place if everyone followed my philosophies

I don't think multiculturalism is ever going to work.
I don't think that groups of people being offended is anything anyone should care about. :]

i don't think science really has a mindedness in that sense personally. it's just a general means of answering a specific breed of philosophical question with empirical evidence, concrete data, and exact figures. there's not really room for mindedness because it seeks to act in a purely objective manner; though individual pursuits may vary in motive

I don't think that groups of people being offended is anything anyone should care about. :]
i agree with this on a fundamental level, that is, i don't believe in taking offence in general. of course, it's important to respect that others can be offended in actual interaction. i just challenge myself to avoid the thing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:13:13 PM by otto-san »

I think it's okay to make offensive jokes, so long as it isn't taken too far

too many people are afraid to joke around about certain topics because they're concerned they might make somebody mad

I think welfare should be more heavily restricted

west coast is stuff
the libtards make it complete crap
also the celebrities and the general idiots who worship them (ex: party evrydy! f the police! give me more welfare money for pot!)

People who generalize need to be muted. Permanently.

don't think this is really unpopular, but i honestly don't think welfare and similar services should be abused like they are. there are people that really need it (like my household temporarily), and are getting denied while people who are just lazy are collecting the taxpayer's money for nothing.

All the stupid people should be put down.