Author Topic: ReShade + Blockland  (Read 43107 times)

Look at my sick effects!

This is entirely accredited to ambient occlusion.
If this was default :O

for me, there was an installer, where I only had to pick blockland.exe, then openGL, and it installed it automatically
where do you get this installer from?

i too am getting this effect :(
nVidia driver update fixed it.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:50:44 PM by Kobewarrior »

Is this just for screenshots or can you actually change the look off the game while playing?

Is this just for screenshots or can you actually change the look off the game while playing?
Latter. See my "ROOM" video.

This is beautiful

02/02/2015 00:19:51,188 [1040] | ERROR | Your graphics card does not seem to support OpenGL 4.3. Initialization failed.
Oh that's okay, i didn't want to check this out anyway
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:24:19 PM by Masterlegodude »

10/10 actually would set as my wallpaper

You can surely make blockland look pretty unique...

You could make pretty neat wallpapers with this if you use the shaders in more appropriate scenes, but that wasn't the purpose of these screenshots.

My favorite shaders from this are these as you can clearly tell from the screenshots: SSAO, Bloom, Cartoon, GP65CJ042DOF(only one I got working nicely with auto focusing), and vibrance, but there are plenty other ones I use too. If you guys didn't already, you should try messing with more than just enabling certain shaders, but experimenting with the settings for the shaders for a fuller range of possibilities.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:11:38 AM by QuadStorm »

does this work on Mac because this is the most beautiful I've seen blockland since I first laid eyes on ultra shaders

Bloom screws up the textures and crashes after a while. Most of the DOF things, AO, god rays, lens flares and lens dirt don't seem to work either.
Am I doing something wrong?

Bloom screws up the textures and crashes after a while. Most of the DOF things, AO, god rays, lens flares and lens dirt don't seem to work either.
Am I doing something wrong?
Check the opengl text file in your Blockland folder and see if there's a line with | ERROR | in it

Check the opengl text file in your Blockland folder and see if there's a line with | ERROR | in it
No errors apparently.
I'm also getting these flickering black boxes in the bottom left of my screen, if that means anything.