Author Topic: ReShade + Blockland  (Read 43067 times)

No errors apparently.
I'm also getting these flickering black boxes in the bottom left of my screen, if that means anything.
Have you updated your video drivers

Well I got some cool effects by changing the bloom to make it so the colors don't go crazy by making it very saturated (bloom that is)
And than I decided, I needed my computer to commit double Self Delete, and use ULTRA SHADERS cause why not.

1st Ultra Shaders (Ugly cause of bloom)

2nd Soft Shaders (I rather liked this)

3rd Normal Shaders

Because I liked the soft shaders, I started exploring deeper into what I could do with them, it turns out I could get things to get a strange shiny effect with the bloom, and I made it work with something like a rainy day scene

Sorry for the terrible DOF, ctrl p itself wasn't working

I drooled on my screen while making these:

Okay, here, for the lazy (if you can't install it yourself):

Unpack http://puu.sh/fkqN3/ad9739c470.zip into your Blockland folder
Edit ReShade.fx to enable/disable/configure things however you want (it won't change anything unless you enable some things in it)

My colors get inverted when I use this for some reason?
Quote from: Some website
The famous NVIDIA + OpenGL + ReShade = Red/Blue-Color-Swap bug (driver bug appearently)
God damnit.

For those who want a fix.
Quote from: Same website
CONFIRMED! nvidia Driver 347.9 fixes the OpenGL color change bug, nvidia finally got their stuff together!
Gonna upload a 1.0.308 without that OGL code.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:59:59 AM by espio100 »

"#define USE_BORDER"

For those who want a fix.
Post a link then you loving gibbon
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:19:07 PM by Blocky943 »

I need a better computer now.

it doesn't seem to do anything, though it did give me that message when i started blockland but the only change i noticed was that blockland crashes when you quit the game now

How do you even do this?
I did the setup on Blockland.exe and it said ok. I hit run Blockland and it said launch through BlocklandLauncher.exe
So I did. Then I boot up the game and nothing is there. I go back and do the manual installation with the DLL and it doesn't do anything. I go into the Sweet.FX file and edit it so tilt shift is 1 to enable it. Nothing happens. What do I do? There isn't even a greeting message.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:57:31 PM by sojolala »

it doesn't seem to do anything, though it did give me that message when i started blockland but the only change i noticed was that blockland crashes when you quit the game now
you have to actually enable a feature in the fx file before it does anything

"#define USE_BORDER"

Or you know...
Just google it.
But here you go

Oh that's okay, i didn't want to check this out anyway
this stuff pisses me off. I really wanted to do this.

you could just update them through geforce experience

I fixed my issue. For some reason the shader (or reshade idk), is messing up the output. However, it only does this in blockland, to counter this, i experimented with changing the color outputs in the overlay shader, and fixed it. If you have having the same issue as me, then i can share.