ReShade + Blockland

Author Topic: ReShade + Blockland  (Read 43105 times)

This has so much wallpaper potential.
This is the ENB of OpenGL.

This has so much wallpaper potential.
This is the ENB of OpenGL.

.. of Direct3D8, Direct3D9, Direct3D9Ex, Direct3D10.X, Direct3D11.X and OpenGL*. This is way less tightly coupled and more extensible, at least it seems that way.

Skyrim color thingy
10/10, I got the eyes of a loving zombie now.

Well, I can't wait to try out the different options after updating my drivers because I have the inverted color as well.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:02:24 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Man, the graphical potential for blockland just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I see a lot of sick wallpapers and screenshots coming out of this.

It would be amazing if this could actually be integrated with Blockland and be given a GUI with checkboxes to enable/disable options, sliders or number boxes to edit the values of the options

It would be amazing if this could actually be integrated with Blockland and be given a GUI with checkboxes to enable/disable options, sliders or number boxes to edit the values of the options
Oh sweet baby jezus yes please
Il suck badapots richard if he does that.

I'll be waiting for that.

Oh sweet baby jezus yes please
Il suck badapots richard if he does that.
It'd be great if it were default, but i don't see that happening any time soon

Can't someone make it into a client side add-on?

It'd be great if it were default, but i don't see that happening any time soon

Can't someone make it into a client side add-on?
All it is is editing a file to change a couple numbers from 0 to 1, or from 1 to 0.
Assuming it's possible to change a file's content, that would be completely possible.

Were can i get ReShade at?

Ok i got reshade and fx but when i select blockland, blockland wants me to run the shortcut?

How do i do this?

Edit: Anyone HELP???
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:54:55 PM by mario0126 »

I fixed my problem, I need to use Reshade + SweetFX.

Does anybody have the tilt-shift and ambient occlusion shaders? I would love to get my hand on those.

I needed to look earlier in the thread, nevermind.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:02:48 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

I feel like I'm not enabling the right effects.  I enabled AA and bloom and set AA to 8.
http://imgur.com/eyyCTMq

Edit: What was your combo for this?

And this:

And this:
- snip -
The realistic softer plastic look is what I'm looking for.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:33:42 PM by DaBlocko »