Poll

[]
0 (0%)
[]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵  (Read 136963 times)

The chosen quotes practically sum up his life story. Rude and obnoxious.
exactly. he's like that one snobby eighth grader who tries to put down everyone to look like the alpha male.

Right here pal.
The chosen quotes practically sum up his life story. Rude and obnoxious.
exactly. he's like that one snobby eighth grader who tries to put down everyone to look like the alpha male.
I thought there was already a thread to whine about me in..

I'm beginning to think that this is rigged.

I thought there was already a thread to whine about me in..
By "whine about you" of course you mean "tell everyone on the forums how much of a twat you are" you're exactly correct.
I can almost predict your next response. "blah blah who cares what some forgetin nobodys think loolololol lameo"

By "whine about you" of course you mean "tell everyone on the forums how much of a twat you are" you're exactly correct.
I can almost predict your next response. "blah blah who cares what some forgetin nobodys think loolololol lameo"
Actually this post is about how you should "tell everyone on the forums how much of a twat I am" in the thread about me instead of here. You go on and on about how I shouldn't derail threads but here you are... grow up lmao.

Actually this post is about how you should "tell everyone on the forums how much of a twat I am" in the thread about me instead of here. You go on and on about how I shouldn't derail threads but here you are... grow up lmao.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

ooo fight fight fight

zan and ive is the kookiest sitcom that has been on a lot recently

there's a list

what do you expect

holy stuff zanaran stop derailing the thread

???
i hate alternative, yet I added him to the list because I added all active forumers and it is completely unbiased. If this were rigged, you would see people like Nal, c, and others be forumer of the day a whole lot.

???
i hate alternative, yet I added him to the list because I added all active forumers and it is completely unbiased. If this were rigged, you would see people like Nal, c, and others be forumer of the day a whole lot.

http://bucultureshock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/disgust.jpg[/img]
It's ok, Freek apparently hates me too. Don't fret over someone's grudge, it's not your problem, duder.