Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 42804 times)

There has to be an actual correct notice before you can call something a point, though.
the viper thing is probably some inside joke they giggle about in a skype chat

man he even says 'probably' how is that supposed to be a an onpoint point point

this must be a big deal considering that it got to 16 pages in 2 days.

this must be a big deal considering that it got to 16 pages in 2 days.

To some people it is.

iirc c and nal are buttbuddies and the viper thing is probably some inside joke they giggle about in a skype chat
"HUE HUE BUTTBUDDIES BUTTBUDDIES!!!! I DON"T HAVE FRIENDS SO EVERYONE THAT DOES IS A friend BUTTBUDDY HUEHUE"

-snip-
Yo dawg, just because someone doesn't like how Nal and his friends act doesn't mean they don't have any friends.

Yo dawg, just because someone doesn't like how Nal and his friends act doesn't mean they don't have any friends.
i think you missed the point

its funny because I recall Nal getting pissy about rockinboy posting inside jokes and what is nal doing now?????
please dont do this flat

i think you missed the point
i think you could have made the point clearer

seriously can you speak english
I'm not saying its a meme
I'm saying its a inside joke between your little clique which is obviously is cause no one else except your little group seems to find it funny.

why dont you get your facts straight before you start insulting me.

I'm not saying its a meme
I'm saying its a inside joke between your little clique which is obviously is cause no one else except your little group seems to find it funny.

why dont you get your facts straight before you start insulting me.
that damn clique!

its funny because I recall Nal getting pissy about rockinboy posting inside jokes and what is nal doing now?????
Well you recall wrong actually. Rockingoy was kicked out of the coterie for internal reasons.

I'm just going to explain it.
Viper (Lee Carter) is a bad rapper with over 340 albums on Spotify and he has a bad habit of swapping single words from other album titles to make new titles ("end ur life dummy" to "end ur life stupid", etc) or pulling stuff out of his ass ("Put sum relish an musta on it it ain't extra 2" and "Forestry Maj-A Imma Keep Ur Lil Bears Safe"). A lot of these covers were appropriate as reactions for some threads, and it was agonizing picking a single cover sometimes, so I made a bunch of randomizers. The only person that I know for sure used it other than myself is Nal. Also, I like how I'm never explicitly mentioned by name even though I probably used them the most.

We go by coterie, although we do circle jerk on weekends

Its funny, clique is like a last resort of insults towards me. Arekan isn't in any better here because he was in a clique too that was rejected from our glorious one :^)