Author Topic: zapk did me a favor  (Read 5339 times)

I knew you'd see it my way <3
yeah im not very argumentative am i

if i had a chat thing i would show you but noooo blockland HAD to loving crash

im having a nice birthday today arent i?

im having a nice birthday today arent i?
I remember checking your profile today and it still said you were 28
either month/day was messed up or you're faking it

yeah

i love getting hate and no present from my mother on my birthday! and having the worst day ever in 6th.

i love getting hate and no present from my mother on my birthday! and having the worst day ever in 6th.
K screw it I tried to help you but looks like you can't follow simple advice.

ok even if I were to be wrong the first time, THIS is a sob story

K screw it I tried to help you but looks like you can't follow simple advice.
ill try not coming on for 5 months ._.?

I remember checking your profile today and it still said you were 28
either month/day was messed up or you're faking it
Stop. He's obviously lying. Just stop.

ok even if I were to be wrong the first time, THIS is a sob story
You are being a sucker to his trolling. Stop giving him attention.

Stop. He's obviously lying. Just stop.
You are being a sucker to his trolling. Stop giving him attention.
whatever you say, I dont want to start something. I'll stop posting
probably did sucker in
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 06:28:08 PM by Boink! »

Quote from: Possible Self Delete Note
February 4, 2015
Dear World;

I wish everyone could know the pain I live with every day of my miserable life. Alas no, statistics tell me that only 1 in every 30,000 adult males has a snake less than 4 inches long and 2 inches around. Only they, my wee wienied brethren can even begin to understand the hurt I feel when I step up to a urinal and the stream of urine is only slightly smaller than the 3.28 inch long, 1.67 inch wide wanker from which it trickles.

I have tried pumps, creams, exercises, pulling, begging, pleading and god forbid; even praying. Nothing works, not even marginally on my miniscule member. So, everyday I try to lie to the world about possessing a petite pecker by peeling out in my Corvette, strutting around in expensive suits, talking about my mansion, dating strippers to show the world my virility and constantly crowing about my colossal rooster.

But my Armani suits are just expensive costumes to hide my teeny-tiny tallywacker. My gigantic house is where I sit alone with my dwarf johnson. And the truth is the only thing I can stretch when it comes to my freakishly feeble frankfurter. Day in and day out I used to ask myself, "ATails, what would jesus do with a small snake?"

After hours of reading the bible, searching my soul and peering at my puny prick, I know now that there is no savior, at least not for my snack sized love stub.

ATails
i had the best with my life, i got a 3ds, but now.. i got nothing, i just get hate.. thank you for ruining my life.

if anyone actually thinks im joking.. im gonna do it

Holy stuff lol
Loved that copy/cut-n-paste note

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!