What Language are you taking in school?

Author Topic: What Language are you taking in school?  (Read 3171 times)

French and English

je suis charlie

Because it was required, I took Spanish and retained none of it.
The only thing I remember is how to ask to sharpen my pencil in Spanish because the teacher was cruel about that kind of stuff.

c'est une ecole française, donc je dois apprendre français

oh and also english but that's far less prioritized

(incase you're wondering, my native language is spanish but i'm in a french school so that's p funky i guess)

yo también y a mí me gusta mucho aprenderlo. creo que es un idioma muy útil, especialmente en américa.

that being said i'm obv still learning oops

wow ur pretty good otto
spanish is my native language and you p much type it better than me
bcus i'm too lazy to put the accents
whoops

My school has Russian classes and I thought it was cool.
After 2 years of it I can say "Female cat".

rozmawiamy po polsku
but sometimes we talk english (its a bilingual school)
Where in Poland is it? Just curious

je ne parle pas français parce que c'est horrible.

je ne parle pas français parce que c'est horrible.

je suis 100% sûre que tu a utilisé google translate

wow ur pretty good otto
spanish is my native language and you p much type it better than me
bcus i'm too lazy to put the accents
whoops
thx uncle dev

i wish foreign language were more encouraged in american schools; you p much just have to take two classes in secondary school most of the time to graduate but if it were started in early education and taught throughout schooling instead it'd b way past cool. p sure there are some educational benefits to learning two languages early on but idk. mostly i just want to know how to speak another language so it's relevant to my interests but

thx uncle dev

i wish foreign language were more encouraged in american schools; you p much just have to take two classes in secondary school most of the time to graduate but if it were started in early education and taught throughout schooling instead it'd b way past cool. p sure there are some educational benefits to learning two languages early on but idk. mostly i just want to know how to speak another language so it's relevant to my interests but
In the State of New Jersey (heil fat governor), we MUST take one foreign language to graduate.

Now that's really loving stupid. It should be a minimum of two years.

even in alabama where there was literally a commercial saying something along the lines of "this is alabama. we speak english, and will only be giving our citizenship exam in english," you have to take at least two