Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 53365 times)

Needs a "download all" link.

Needs a "download all" link.
Hang on, I'm going to post a zip file with all of them later.
EDIT 1/7/2015: Done
EDIT 2/25/2015: This pack of all the shooter player types does not have Master Chief.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:45:05 PM by Mr Queeba »

I don't think olivia knows how to deagle ._.

Nice mate, Now get to work on the Blocko - Strike ;-)
Nice? more like PURE WIN.
Anyways, can you please make it crouch?
 whenever i have it installed, i press shift, change weapons and it's like a rocket launcher/wrench.

these seem more useful for bots.

-snip-

I don't think olivia knows how to deagle ._.
Olivia is deaf so, it doesn't matter how she uses it as long as she still gets the kills.. c:

PLS! a Halo pack! it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Nice mate, Now get to work on the Blocko - Strike ;-)
yea, get to work

These is more like for the bots, I just found out massive bugs.
I use non-jet 10 slot playertype, by the time I was using one of the player-type_Shooter's everybody crashed on my server. I also found out when I have it on, none can't shoot while crouched or do anything while crouched.

These is more like for the bots, I just found out massive bugs.
I use non-jet 10 slot playertype, by the time I was using one of the player-type_Shooter's everybody crashed on my server.
Well, that's not happen to all.
I also found out when I have it on, none can't shoot while crouched or do anything while crouched.
This problem was known before, still could be finding a way to fix it.

Well, we have BF3 US Army but what about their enemies; The RU And maybe The PLR (The PLR is the enemy army in the campaing)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:32:36 AM by Cookies and Cream »

[img width= 1000]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefield/images/e/e4/PLR_Infantry_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140423220835[/img]
[img width= 1000]http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/404/895/original/mp_character_profiles_specact_rus.jpg[/img]

replace your pictures with this without the spaces near the = signs

i have to scroll to the right just to see the text box i am typing this into