Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 53331 times)

You should make the Medic African-American and rename the Support "Noob", then it will be just like BFF (Battlefield Friends).

Has anyone actually guess where you got the Wallace outfit from? My guess is Fallout New Vegas' NCR Veteran Ranger?

Has anyone actually guess where you got the Wallace outfit from? My guess is Fallout New Vegas' NCR Veteran Ranger?
I thought it was this:

I actually recomended it in the dev thread when this was not released.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:34:11 PM by deadeye487 »

Glitches found!
Sitting and throwing a spear causes the spear to shoot out from the back of my head, and fly way out behind me. Any playertype does this. even default.
Also most of these bots/playertypes are green.
i can't even.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 02:54:50 PM by the_stitch »

I challenge you to do this one

XD just kidding, can you do this one please?
 i would be glad

=STAG=
  /|\
   /\
=====

i would be glad

stag has my favorite armor style, they just need gasmasks and i'd enjoy them 10/10 would join.

ontopic: I enjoy these player types. they are really cool.

Can we get some Robber or Rebel players for the SWAT/Metrocops to fight?

you should also make a bandit that has the same stats as the riot police for cops and robbers gamemodes

Metal Gear Blockland here the forget we come!

(img)

i would be glad
Saints row 3 ftw

I would download this but all I see is white models and ya know there are a bunch of other races that i would want my server to appeal to.

I would download this but all I see is white models and ya know there are a bunch of other races that i would want my server to appeal to.
You can easily edit this by opening the zip file and changing the player face

awesome player types! 10/10 but when i look at myself as any playertype why is my face black and not normal?