american sniper

Poll

well?

yah
31 (58.5%)
nah
22 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: american sniper  (Read 1798 times)

so my dad said he wants to see it, is it any good?

I really enjoyed it. Very solid movie.

I heard its good but some of my CLASSMATES RUINED IT FOR ME SDAOIFJOWIFJWF

I heard its good but some of my CLASSMATES RUINED IT FOR ME SDAOIFJOWIFJWF

Well if you knew about Chris Kyle before the movie you'd already know how the movie would end.

Well if you knew about Chris Kyle before the movie you'd already know how the movie would end.
Thats what everyone said, but I never read his story so I'd have liked it to be a surprise. At least nothing else was said.
I might watch it still

Thats what everyone said, but I never read his story so I'd have liked it to be a surprise. At least nothing else was said.
I might watch it still

I went into the movie knowing full well what happens to him. The point of the movie is telling about what he did, and what he had to cope with. Knowing what happens to him isn't really much of a spoiler. Anyone who'd research him before seeing the movie would find out anyway.

I went into the movie knowing full well what happens to him. The point of the movie is telling about what he did, and what he had to cope with. Knowing what happens to him isn't really much of a spoiler. Anyone who'd research him before seeing the movie would find out anyway.
Ah alright. I'll watch it sometime.
I could get a netflix trial or something

that stuff seriously touched me though

It was good if you can handle massive violence

he didn't even do a noscope so no

irl the guy was a scumbag who was quoted as his only regret being not killing more

the movie is just more 'shoot the sand monday' garbage