Author Topic: Roblox oh Roblox!  (Read 9721 times)

Roblox is a fail game with pwn physics.
Although, who cares about physics when the rest of the game sucks?

lol in their video, the gun says "Reloeding" when its reloading

Why do we still care? That game will never be as good as Blockland, I think we should just ignore them and move on with whatever is left of your lives.

Roblox fails and so does the add its basically a lego version of club penguin we got over this awhile ago can we not let them get to us end of story.

Club Penguin was awesome when it was first made, now its just a scam to get money from kids like Habbo.

I used to love Habbo, but it got old.... I have a crap load of furniture left on there.

This picture makes me lul:

Lul!? Lul!? Are you mad!? That means he is a roblox noob! Soon he may convince others of his kind to come to blockland! We're all going to drown in 7-11 year old noobs! Or, I'm overreacting which I probably am. :cookieMonster:

You're only 12 years old...

I'm less of a pandaing ice cream than most kids around my age group. Every kid in my middle school is an idiot in my eyes. (No I'm not emo. I'm telling the truth.)

* Bushido is an idiot?

Ephi, Trader, Pickle, don't answer that.

You too, Geek.

And Vert.

And the list goes on...

First off, you're less of a fking sht? Way to make sense.
And how does seeing someone as an idiot relate to being amo?

Emo seems to relate to hating everyone to me.

* Bushido is an idiot?

Ephi, Trader, Pickle, don't answer that.

You too, Geek.

And Vert.

And the list goes on...
Response:
I'm less of a pandaing ice cream than most kids around my age group. Every kid in my middle school is an idiot in my eyes. (No I'm not emo. I'm telling the truth.)

First off, you're less of a fking sht? Way to make sense.
And how does seeing someone as an idiot relate to being amo?

I can't type the actual curse words since my mom would kill me so I tried to do the censor's job. That and I thought ice cream censored a$$hole.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:39:19 PM by Rellow »

forgetforgetforgetforgetforge tforgetforgetstuffstuffstuffs tuffstuffstuff :cookieMonster:

HEW DO I DEWNLED ADDD-NONS? DO ALSO DO THEY WORK ON ROBLOX?  :cookieMonster: