2015/02/12 - Mario Land Fun

Author Topic: 2015/02/12 - Mario Land Fun  (Read 127610 times)

you still did something unpleasant or terrible or something
Yes, but Nickpb said I was known for being unpleasant and terrible. A lot of people here get banned like every week and they aren't considered terrible, I was trying to know what I did that made me so unpleasant and terrible rather than being banned because I don't think what I did was enough to have a bad reputation.

I actually asked if you were. Didn't accuse you

I actually asked if you were. Didn't accuse you
Ok, my mistake then, but a lot of people still think I am for some reason.

Nothing wrong wth stufflord other than his name.
Yeah this is true. He is very helpful in the PC Megathread.

My ban was deserved; I was being an asshat. But that was a huge banwave we just had here. Anybody know what caused that?

My ban was deserved; I was being an asshat. But that was a huge banwave we just had here. Anybody know what caused that?
Most likely spam.

First chainban in many months it was overdue.

I'm quite pleased by stufflord getting banned. The dudes name alone is enough to warrant dislike
for real

the dude is just hatred and spite personified and i never see him in a thread where he isn't arguing with people
Agreed, the guy literally lives in the drama section and starts/gets involved in an argument in every thread he views.

Agreed, the guy literally lives in the drama section and starts/gets involved in an argument in every thread he views.
the guy literally lives in the drama section
the guy literally lives in the drama section

I think you're missing the fact that his posts in drama are 1,500 less than his posts in off topic...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:52:14 PM by Blake1Studios »

I think you're missing the fact that his posts in drama are 1,500 less than his posts in off topic...
those are my posts you dingus