2015/02/12 - Mario Land Fun

Author Topic: 2015/02/12 - Mario Land Fun  (Read 110660 times)

Agreed, the guy literally lives in the drama section and starts/gets involved in an argument in every thread he views.
Yup he's a stuff stain on the doormat to the blockland forums

I'm going to temporarily get back to the original topic to share something I did a week after Badspot released the game.

Ran through the game for the third time on "Difficult" without dying, after Badspot fixed the bug that caused "Professional" difficulty to not unlock.  I had a bit too much fun playing, clearly.

There's a copy of the image attached to this post in case the imgur link goes dead at some point.  You know, for those people in the future that care about the minutia occurring on a game forum.

in case the imgur link goes dead at some point.
IIRC, imgur links don't expire.

Yup he's a stuff stain on the doormat to the blockland forums
its like you want me to reply or something
why are you trying so hard
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:51:31 PM by shitlord »

I was just replying to Raven?

I'm going to temporarily get back to the original topic to share something I did a week after Badspot released the game.

Ran through the game for the third time on "Difficult" without dying, after Badspot fixed the bug that caused "Professional" difficulty to not unlock.  I had a bit too much fun playing, clearly.

There's a copy of the image attached to this post in case the imgur link goes dead at some point.  You know, for those people in the future that care about the minutia occurring on a game forum.
I got so damn pissed when I beat the game before the update and I never could unlock it for no reason, but then the update fixed it and everything was better.

IIRC, imgur links don't expire.
No, they do. It takes about a year or so, at which point imgur gets rid of the file to free up space.
I think they still do it that way, anyway. Might have changed by now.

No, they do. It takes about a year or so, at which point imgur gets rid of the file to free up space.
I think they still do it that way, anyway. Might have changed by now.
They need at least 1 view every 6 months before they consider deleting it.

Though I'm sure they'll only delete it if the file is big.

So is this topic still actually open?

Yep, you literally just replied to it.

It's the only thing still opened in this board and can remain relevant.

why did the title change

why did the title change
because the idiot above u thinks it's funny to change it