Sheepocalypse

Author Topic: Sheepocalypse  (Read 5416 times)

Profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=141894
Posts: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=141894;sa=showPosts
Modern rap is terrible.
Calling someone that is a monday a monkey isn't the same as calling a black a monkey.
Blacks and mondays are not the same thing. Blacks are civilized.

This is a monday

This is a black person

There is a huge difference between them. You can't say Barack Obama and an average black serial killer are the same types of people.
I've grown up with both groups my whole life, and its incredibly easy to tell them apart. I have many black friends, there is a huge majority gap between them and mondays.
tribal piece of stuff with nothing intellectual or rational to say. Avoid at all costs.

Racism will not be accepted.
/support

nothing intellectual or rational to say. Avoid at all costs.
irony

Oh no, vacuous black people have threatened my life and property, injure my emotions and are trash to the community and I'm tribal for 0 reason.
Man, that Sheepocalypse guy sure is selfish.

to be fair a lot of that 'racism' is on a thread about dark humor and he's not wrong about the kid holding a gun

I don't think he's serious
Of course you defend him, you used to be just like him(and sometimes still are).

this guy is so handicapped, it's unbelievable
irony
don't even start
Oh no, vacuous black people have threatened my life and property, injure my emotions and are trash to the community and I'm tribal for 0 reason.
yea most of the people in my experience that have been awful people in general are white but do you see me wanting to send you back to casper and friends and calling u worthless
stop being ignorant

reminds me of 4chan
"can someone tell me who this is?" (Posts pic of asian chick)
"a monday"
10/10

stop being ignorant
Sure thing.

You want to dedicate a term known to be derogatory to blacks in general to refer to those blacks that fit your definition of 'trash' and you are not tribal?

I was insulted by white people back at my old school and even a former friend(who had the bright idea to call me a monday for no reason and tried to fight me afterwards). Every  youtube video or every reddit link with a mention or visual representation of a black person is met by commenters calling them 'mondays' and 'apes', even when it did not warrant such a response.

Yes, 'vacuos' white people have threatened my life and property, injure my emotions and have actually trashed my community by being vandals, but do you see me going around hating white people and generalizing them?

Sure thing.
Lmao you are like ForeverAlone. He hated women (and killed them) because they wouldn't date him. See where I'm coming from here? Let me spell it out for you.

Oh no, vacuous black people have threatened my life and property,They are all like this, huh? Cause someone said they are gonna kill you? injure my emotions Oh boo hoo, a black guy called me a pathetic starfish because I am, I hate them now!" and are trash to the community and I'm tribal for 0 reason. Hey at least you aren't sugarcoating it now. In the last thread you were all "Oh only some black people are mondays so its ok!"

Lmao you are like ForeverAlone. He hated women (and killed them) because they wouldn't date him. See where I'm coming from here? Let me spell it out for you.
Black schoolmates have showed up onto my property before, threatening me and my family. They know where I live.
I've tried to commit Self Delete after 5 years of bullying. But from whom? You've guessed it.
Stop trying to act like you know my position.

Calling someone that is a monday a monkey isn't the same as calling a black a monkey.
Blacks and mondays are not the same thing. Blacks are civilized.

This is a monday

This is a black person

i can agree on this one

Black schoolmates have showed up onto my property before, threatening me and my family. They know where I live.
I've tried to commit Self Delete after 5 years of bullying. But from whom? You've guessed it.
Stop trying to act like you know my position.
hi sheep rodger
i can agree on this one
go beat wind waker