Author Topic: Vegemite  (Read 1390 times)

You are supposed to spread it very lightly when you put it on a piece of toast if I recall correctly.
thats exactly how you do it, also its nice with butter on toast

Vegemite = Spreadable Beer (literally, it's made from beer extracts)

Anybody who doesn't like Vegemite is a forgetin' yank who wouldn't survive ten minutes in the bush. Now to sing the national Vegemite anthem!

WE'RE HAPPY LITTLE VEGEMITES, AS BRIGHT AS BRIGHT CAN BE.
WE ALL ENJOY OUR VEGEMITE FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND TEA.
BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR VEGEMITE, WE ALL ENJOY OUR VEGEMITE.
IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEEEEEEK!

I eat it straight when hiking.

But yeah, when you do it right I would definitely prefer it to nutella or anything sweet on toast.

I don't like Marmite.

But I enjoy Marmite flavoured items, like Marmite Crisps and Twiglets.
I think perhaps it's because it's so thinly spread.
Whereas on toast it seems any amount is too much.

But, you either Love it or you Hate it, so there you go.

It may be worth mentioning that I had a spoonful

It may be worth mentioning that I had a spoonful

You have vegemite with things, not on it's own lol

You have vegemite with things, not on it's own lol
My brother made me :(

had a microscopic bit when I was in Singapore, jar was past its date but it didn't taste off.

tasted hella salty though.
I know companies pretty well have to put some sort of use by date on their products but I really can't imagine vegemite ever going off, it's like a years worth of your salt intake compressed in to a black paste.

It's been a long time since I've heard that.
I remember the song better than the national anthem.

idk this one time i asked this real big guy i was buying bread from in Brussels if he spoke-a my language, and he just sort of smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

idk this one time i asked this real big guy i was buying bread from in Brussels if he spoke-a my language, and he just sort of smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
I was once in this old camper-van trying to get away from zombies when this lady suddenly appeared and she got me breakfast.

i thought a Brazilian guy was going to rape me with one once
did anybody even get that joke? it wasnt very good. but did anybody even get it?