4 (4.5%)
with a rope
13 (14.8%)
with a dagger
3 (3.4%)
with a candlestick
10 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Who killed Mr. Boddy in the study and with what?: the great debate topic™®  (Read 350036 times)

are you finally coming out to show your burning passion for funny accents??
Fixed that for you.

maxwell is my senpai
im his yandere
dont touch my tommy or ill go yuno gasai on yo azz

maxwell have you taken the kinsey scale yet

Maxwell gets the bitches in heat

Thank you, Nonnel. I am so glad to be back.

Now, you know this is where it all began for me. Remember that massive crowd also. So, I said let's go and have some fun tonight. We're going to talk about Maxwell, OK?

This will be a little bit different. This won't be a speech, per se. Instead, I'm going to deliver a detailed policy address on one of the greatest challenges facing our country today, Maxwell being gay.

I've just landed having returned from a very important and special meeting with the President of Anime, a man I love and respect very much. And a man who truly loves his anime, Smug.

And, by the way, just like I am a man who loves my anime, the Bones.

I agree on the importance of ending Maxwell being gay, other people being gay, and to put gay out of Maxwell.

world-class scientists have been trying to figure out the answer for years to no avail. we can only hope that one day, we will finally realise why maxwell is so goddamn gay.

What if we're all gay and Maxwell is actually the only straight forum member

You heard me that's right your gay and your real homoloveual and this coming from SwagBoyMinecraft76 the worlds greatest and most intellectual commenter online and you what's worse last night after Teletubbies marathons I forgeted you mom and she died, feels bad kthanksbye I don't give a stuff this is because at only the age of 18 I conquered the human brain I'm a self driven intellectual born to wreak havoc on your opinions via keyboard stroke. I’m here to forget you cigarette boy and there’s nothing you can say about it. See now that your crying let me just tell you not only are you gay your grammar is stuff, that’s right I go to middle school English class and this gives me the ultimate ability of an English god so anytime you write some incorrect grammar or miss that, you know punctuation mark I’ll be sure to point it out for you. I might even call you a friend along with it. cigarette. It doesn’t even matter that I’m failing seventh grade; I’m smarter than you because I said so. I don’t even try I don’t study for anything I’m a genius. My frontal lobe isn’t even fully developed yet, but I can use big synonyms for normal words and I can type over 100 WPM. That’s right, I’ve typed the word gay so many times my fingers fly through the sweaty Cheetos encrusted keys. Not only are you an idiot, but I’m a genius and when I’m older I think I’ll be the next Albert Einstein and maybe I’ll get a master’s degree in quantum physics too. Oh and my richard is a lot bigger than yours. We’re talking nine inches flaccid. Still mad? Cry more kiddo XD Hit me up on minecraft.net for nudes. I’ll be posting let’s plays all night long uh, all night long baby. EpicMinecraftLoser98 signing out, quick scope you later. ahahaha?

maxwell is my senpai
im his yandere
dont touch my tommy or ill go yuno gasai on yo azz
Yare yare.

maxwell have you taken the kinsey scale yet
HAVE YOU TAKEN THE REAL SCALE OR DID IT loving BREAK ON YOU

Maxwell is gayer than foxscotch.