Author Topic: People Crashing on My Server After Join  (Read 914 times)

I was hosting my server yesterday, everything was fine, but after a while, people started to crash. Then when they wanted to rejoin, they crashed again. It was down to just 2 other people on the server, and they were there for a while, til they crashed, too. Now, anyone who joins will crash. I think its an addon. I will post my add-on list if anyone needs it.

Please re-create the issue the post the server's console.log, which should be found in your default Blockland directory.

Please re-create the issue the post the server's console.log, which should be found in your default Blockland directory.
Quote from: BLF
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.
dangit

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (29282): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'getClient'
BackTrace: ->MessageCallback->[RaycastingFire]disconnect->[BLIDChatLoggingPackage]disconnect->[Slayer_Client_Main]disconnect->[supportheightcontrol]disconnect->disconnect->[Slayer_Main]destroyServer->[vGM]destroyServer->destroyServer->endMission->[Slayer_Dependencies_Brick]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Minigames]getMiniGameFromObject->getMiniGameFromObject

I wonder what on Earth the problem could be?
Slayer works fine, as does Height Control, So either RayCastingFire or the BLIDChatLoggingPackage have a grave error within them.
Weapon_MAS_Rail_Rifle has your RayCastingFire package.
Client_BLIDChatLogger is the chat logging package. Which brings up a question, why in the world is a Client add-on attempting to package and call a server add-on?

No edit:
Which brings up a question, why in the world is a Client add-on attempting to package and call a server add-on function?

I wonder what on Earth the problem could be?
Slayer works fine, as does Height Control, So either RayCastingFire or the BLIDChatLoggingPackage have a grave error within them.
Weapon_MAS_Rail_Rifle has your RayCastingFire package.
Client_BLIDChatLogger is the chat logging package. Which brings up a question, why in the world is a Client add-on attempting to package and call a server add-on?
I'll just delete it because it doesn't work properly anyways.

That did not work. Still crashing people.

It was the Vehicle_T90
Locking.