If you could bring one thing back in time

Author Topic: If you could bring one thing back in time  (Read 1550 times)

What would it be and what time period would you choose?
You can only choose one thing, though the amount of it is up to you, so long as its not like 500 tonnes of future spaghetti
or something.

I'd like to go back to the stone age with a bunch of fireworks and freak everybody the forget out.
You could probably come up with something better like bringing back some invention to make yourself rich or up humanities development, but I think messing with people would still be the most fun.
Paradox free theory time.

I want to go back to just before video games explode in popularity (the first time, before the Video Game Crash and Mario) with my copy of A Theory of Fun and show it to many different game designers.

The games market would be wildly different and have much less crap now, IMO.

Go forward in time to a point where the PS4 is the equivalent of a present day PS2. Then come back to the present.

Go to the future until I find a device that makes anime waifu's real, then make billions over lonely otakus.

Go back to the past and murder Gaben when he didint make steam yet so Steam doesent exist.

I'd go and see if they made a tardis

I would go back to the time where I first bought Blockland. Then I can access that e-mail where I registered Blockland on and copy the key combinations on a sheet of paper.

I would take a car (it would have to be a 4WD with the road conditions) and drive it past Benjamin Franklin's house to see his reaction.

Go back to the past and murder Gaben when he didint make steam yet so Steam doesent exist.
Whats wrong with Steam?