Alternative - Overly negative.

Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10696 times)

i'll just start this off talking about what happened in the shoes thread

so I make a stupid joke, and then this happens

Why am I being mentioned. Y'all handicapped.

I explain the joke to him:
this entire thread

even then, why are you getting uppity over it?

and he still continues to push the argument on and on. just look in this thread from page 2 onward to get an idea of what I mean. The guy literally screamed at me over nothing. If I made the joke about anyone else, they would probably mention it briefly and move on with their lives, and that's implying they actually gave a damn. Alternative, however, screams at me for doing it and derails the thread. Sure, I kept telling him to calm down, but he had no reason to continue the fight after I explained the joke to him.

but aside from that, this guy literally doesn't have anything positive to say about anyone
I don't mean to be rude, but every single one of your posts in this thread make me want to kill myself more than AFRO NINJA 3579's posts ever could.
Wow, you are such a bad ass. I wish I could be like you.
The 6 posts above mine made me cringe more than anything else in the past few pages.
like, I don't understand why you're always coming all the way from uzbekistan to jab at people for no reason, and it needs to stop. you're probably going to give me a ton of flak for this, alternative, but at least take note of it.

third drama this week good lord

tbh most other people in this forum are also rather negative. throwing dramas at them every few days will just make everything worse. i know this is some sort of "making him learn a lesson" type of situation, but the multiple dramas on him is a bit overboard.

tbh most other people in this forum are also rather negative. throwing dramas at them every few days will just make everything worse. i know this is some sort of "making him learn a lesson" type of situation, but the multiple dramas on him is a bit overboard.
gonna start making dramas because people are too nice
where is the nicest brother i've ever met on this forum anyway?

A lot of the forum is made up of angsty cynical teens, but I'm part of that majority so I shouldn't be talking.

Literally the way he's been acting lately. What a true keyboard warrior. 

Some people here adopt a very demeaning tone in order to feel like what they say is actually worth saying when it is in no way shape or form worth reading by anyone. I think it's a combination of a need for validation and pent-up stress from outside influences.

Someone get the popcorn
dis gon b gud

there has been a lot of drama lately surrounding this group of people

Someone get the popcorn
dis gon b gud

already done
some binoculars as extra to watch at safe distance

already done
some binoculars as extra to watch at safe distance
I'll bring a spotters scope.